• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Luis Enrique's daughter has died of cancer aged 9, ffs. Donate to cancer charities, people.

Yep. Register for blood tranfusion and stem cell/bone marrow transplantation lists as well. So often it's kids that get hit with blood cancer.

You fill in the form, put a cotton stick in your mouth and that's it. You don't even have to leave the house for that, they send it to you. Then chances are so slim you're a fitting donor, very likely you'll never hear from them, but if you turn out to be a fitting donor for someone you can help a lot and the procedure has about zero risk for you.

Reactions: A_G

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

No words. :(

Such a terrible and cruel fate for anyone, never mind a 9-year old.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I knew Barca were weak without Messi, but man, they really are a middle table team without him. Deserved draw for a fantastic Osasuna team.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Atleti 2-0 down to Eibar at home

Edit: 2-1 as soon as I posted that

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Watching this game, how would this forum cope with Simeone as manager? He brought on Thomas for Felix when chasing a winner, our forum would have absolutely slaughtered Emery for such a move. In the end it gets Atleti the winner, sensational stuff.

Iceman10

Established Member
The opening to La Liga this season has been mental! Hope Atleti beat out both Barca and RM.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Could be Atletico's year, Barca and Madrid both not looking great.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom