• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wow. Espanyol are playing Barca to try to stay in the league, it's 0-0 and they're doing ok. Ansu Fati comes on as a sub and about a minute later he goes into a challenge, gets a yellow, the ref looks at the monitor and turns it into a red. Very much like the Nketiah incident.

Espanyol have a man advantage, what do they do? Literally 60 seconds later their own very young player goes into a challenge, gets a yellow, the refs reviews it and turns it into a red. They're also down to 10 men.

A few mins later Barca score. Man I'd be pissed off if I were an Espanyol fan.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wow. Espanyol are playing Barca to try to stay in the league, it's 0-0 and they're doing ok. Ansu Fati comes on as a sub and about a minute later he goes into a challenge, gets a yellow, the ref looks at the monitor and turns it into a red. Very much like the Nketiah incident.

Espanyol have a man advantage, what do they do? Literally 60 seconds later their own very young player goes into a challenge, gets a yellow, the refs reviews it and turns it into a red. They're also down to 10 men.

A few mins later Barca score. Man I'd be pissed off if I were an Espanyol fan.

Yeah the game was there to be grabbed second half really.

Absolutely dire team though, I’ve struggled to finish 90 minutes whenever they’ve played.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom