• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

La Liga Thread

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
1:6 for Barca..

They are cruising. Think they will catch Atletico comfortably, they aren't dropping many points anymore.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Messi looks like he's enjoying playing with these young players. I think it'd be cool if they basically got rid of guys like Griezmann and Coutinho, and just had Messi surrounded by these young lads. Could keep him going another few years.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’ll give credit to Koeman. He’s turned the team around by switching to a back five.

It’s freed up the wing backs and let Messi and AG have free roles up top to cause havoc.

If Dembele hadn’t bottled a boatload of chances they could’ve overturned the first leg against PSG.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Today is sure to be special, first ever Basque derby in the Copa del Rey final. Whatever happens, it'll be fascinating. Bilbao have the potential to win two Copa del Rey's in the space of 3 weeks!

Another quirk: i'm not sure how the rules work, but Ødegaard should in theory qualify for a medal should Sociedad win, seeing as he played for them all of last season. Which means Ødegaard could play a match in England at 8 o clock tonight and win a Copa del Rey medal 30 mins after full-time as he's sitting in the dressing room.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is Gerard Moreno good player? The guy having very good season with unai can't stop scoring 22 goals 7 assists all competitions

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom