• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Larsson's replacement

EJub

If he leaves, of course, any suggestions on who Celtic will get when Hendrik Larsson departs?

This artical from BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 522856.stm

makes the point that Celtic wouldn't spend 10million to get a new striker, and if they did, the player still may not be as good as Larsson.

I can't figure out who they might get, maybe another gem from the Dutch league?

lodi

I`ve heard from reliable sources that Celtic will sign Franny Jeffers when Larsson quits...

J/K

tox

It will be interesting to see if celtics other top players such as Sutton, Hartson and Thompson will want to stay after Larsson leaves. I say bring back hartson to Arsenal!!!!!

lodi

Hartson coming back will never happen,atleast as long as Wenger is here.
Maybe he could fit in with a gamestyle similar to ManUre but for us he`s not good enough.

Arjan

EJub said:
If he leaves, of course, any suggestions on who Celtic will get when Hendrik Larsson departs?

This artical from BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 522856.stm

makes the point that Celtic wouldn't spend 10million to get a new striker, and if they did, the player still may not be as good as Larsson.

I can't figure out who they might get, maybe another gem from the Dutch league?

I cannot name a player from the dutch league worth that much money and that wants to go to Celtic.

Most dutch players/fans only know Rangers for obvious reasons.

I can only think of 2 players Blaise N'kufo from Twente, but he just signed for them, or Thomas Buffel from feyenoord, but i'm not sure if they think that Celtic is a step upwards

tox

I was joking about Hartson lads. Obviously not good enough for Arsenal but still a good player in his own right, strong and a pretty good touch.

Eastrek

I can see Paul Dickov going to Celtic....perhaps to make a fresh start after the recent incidents!

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom