• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Unreal.

We’ll see an Ornstein set of tweets tomorrow then for sure. Jenko and kosc in one night. Club scrambling to get some fees together.

What we thinking £5M Kosc and £2M Jenko?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Fecking hell. So we made them pay after all.

And surprise, surprise, the mercenary followed the money. He didn't care if he went back to Brittany or not.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Good luck to him & Bordeaux.

Weird last few months but a good player & leader for us through challenging times.

Top Quality

Always one of my favourites through the past half decade - always felt like one of the few guys who actually gave a ****. But I don't know what to feel now. Really disappointed with what is happening, wonder why he felt like he should be able to walk out for free..., doesn't make any sense to me. For his sake I wish there is more to the story. If he could go to Bordeaux for a decent fee I guess that would be okay for everyone, but I can't help but feel sad because he could have been a legend of the transition era - leading us from late-Wenger into the future...

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Not even in the top 10 of disgusting ways to leave?

You must be on a wind up. You seem serious though. So not sure what can be debated when you fail to even acknowledge this saga is unprecedented. You keep mentioning Cesc and RVP. They left by engineering a move away, using some sly tactics. Those however were in no way comparable to flat out refusing to play.

I'm sure Fabregas refused to play for the club if I'm remembering correctly and I'm quite serious about the top 10.

RVJ
Fabregas
Cashley
Hleb
Adebayor
Alex Song (the bust up with Steve Bould)
Anelka
Gallas
Clichy (He must have done something for Wenger to blank him https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/arsenal-transfers-wenger-manchester-city-premier-league-387382 )
Vieira (Yeah I'll name him here, best captain and midfielder we've ever had but the guy tried his best to leave every year, even to United of all teams when the rivalry was at it's fiercest)
Giroud (Say what you like but refusing to go anywhere else but Chelsea doesn't sit well with me, he could have gone to Dortmund instead and made the Aubameyang deal a lot less complicated)

Nasri acted like a little **** after but was respectful on his way out.

Yeah, leave out the bad bit about Koscielny. :lol:

Sorry mate, I just can't find it in me to be that upset about this mainly because of Kos's age and where he wants to go.

Look if he was 27 and doing this to get a move to City, United, Barcelona, **** or Bayern I would be right there with all of you. But he's not 27 and he isn't. He just wants to go back to France.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not even in the top 10 of disgusting ways to leave?

You must be on a wind up. You seem serious though. So not sure what can be debated when you fail to even acknowledge this saga is unprecedented. You keep mentioning Cesc and RVP. They left by engineering a move away, using some sly tactics. Those however were in no way comparable to flat out refusing to play.
What about the boy Ivan?

Getting rid of Wenger, setting up your structure, appointing your manager & then handing in notice a month into season. That is ****ing crazy.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Not upset with him. Cant be bothered as long as we get something for him. It actually helps us because now we'll be getting a better CB. Just need Jenks, Mustafi and Elneny to follow by tomorrow

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
What about the boy Ivan?

Getting rid of Wenger, setting up your structure, appointing your manager & then handing in notice a month into season. That is ****ing crazy.

:lol:

We discussing players though. The other staff at the club don't really have a connection with the fans. They come and go. No one blinks twice if they stay or leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom