• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ledley King

The Mini

Ok, hes a excellent player, can defend solidly and has already forged a relationship with Sol. But, we dont really need him, Sol and Kolo and very good, Senderos should start pushing for a place next season, so all we need is someone good enough to help some of the Premiership's best players while not expecting a permanent first-team place.

lewdikris

Established Member
Top talent - I've been enormously impressed with him. His best role might actually be sitting in front of the defence in a pure holding midfielder's role - or alternating with Kolo for that position. Good head on his shoulders, good distribution - a better prospect (and less error prone) than Terry I'd say in the longterm.

He'd be a great purchase, but I can't see this happening.

A

Anonymous

Signing King would just be taking the piss too much.

These stupid dustbin lids actually dillude them selves into thinking King is a better player then Campbell. If we signed King aswell they would go mental. The only way we will ever get a player off the **** against is via a bosman. They wont sell any decent players to us.

I dont really rate him anyway.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone know how he is his partner and babyI know he had to leave , being able to play for England,as she went in to premature labour.
I hope that they are ok.
On subject of how he is as a player, I think he is a very good player.

dsurg

Would definitely be a good addition to our squad, very versatile and will flourish under AW's guidance...but its one of those transfers u can only really wish for...dont think it will happen ..only if he did a Sol

weelip

Tottenham will mortgage WHL than allow this move...It will make them seems like our feeder if the moves happens...But a player with the makings of Sol nevertheless...shows his potiential by marking out Henry...would not mind his move

Sigun

personnally....i thought it was only a matter of time....

Sp**s make em big.....we make winners

MightyArsenal

This story has been around the block enough times, I think it onlysurfaces up because ledley is good mates with ashley cole. And I ledley is also anarsenal fan, not 100% sure though.

KingReyes

Established Member
Its rumour and all rumours are bollocks! But we post these rumours so then we can discuss the player in question. IMO King is a good player but I can't see Sp**s selling him to us.

And how on earth can they actually put him on Sol Campbell's level is ridiculous.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom