• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lee Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.

KY

Established Member
We would have been better off with Muamba or Sidwell. At least products of our youth squad and easily as good as cattermole.

ricky1985

Established Member
Arsenal1508 said:
Stupid rumour.

Anyone remember when a 17 year old Ramsey destroyed England U21 last season forcing a 1st half substitution of Cattermole to be taken off by Pearce.

:)

Good point, that about sums up this rumour.

alboots101

Established Member
oh....i didn`t know i`d be quoted.......

jani said.....

lol....AM....transfer rumours.....an exercise in futility.

Floating

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
well to be fair all the time cattermole's been at wigan they havent lost to madrid, barca, or inter

They also haven't won against a single "Top 4" club.

I don't know much about Cattermole, other than that he is aggressive, but I'd prefer someone older than Fabregas, Denilson, Nasri, Song, Walcott, etc.

Anzac

Established Member
If he's this all action tackler then he provides the bite we're currently missing = perhaps not ideal but certainly ticks the boxes we don't atm....

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Martinez comments on SSN would make it appear that Cattermole will only be sold for a very large fee as Wigan do not want to sell. Guess that kind of puts an end to this one.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Can't be arsed to link it but I read this morning on Sky Sports that they 'understand' that both us and Liverpool are monitoring his 'situation' but that we are both put off by his £10 mill price tag.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
Sunderland have almost landed him

Sunderland Close In On Cattermole
Sunderland are close to signing Wigan midfielder Lee Cattermole. The Black Cats have been pursuing the former Middlesbrough starlet all summer long but have now agreed a fee with the Latics. It is understood Cattermole has had a medical in the North-East and is close to agreeing personal terms.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5487028,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/story/0,1703 ... 28,00.html</a>

Why is Sunderland everywhere we turn? :?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He has passed his medical, signed.

Not like we were even in for him anyway

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Very good battler. Think Sunderland will surprise a few people next year as Bruce has made some very strong signings. To be honest though i'm not devastated that Cattermole will not be here next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom