• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leicester City: Another FFP Victim

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
In way yes, but he suffered from not having the space and constant supply he had last season. It's not like he's stopped being a threat, working hard and trying to get into the right positions.

It's not as if our forward options other than Alexis have exactly shown they're capable of producing what's needed for a title challenge in terms of their output.
We dodged a bullet, but ran face first into the wall by not signing anyone at all. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So what now say the righteous who were outraged at Ranieri's sacking?

QF of the CL and climbing the league again.

Sssshhhhh. :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Short term solution. They'll go down next year.

I don't think anyone's really bothered. We're all too deeply mired in our own overwhelmingly crushing pit of utter depression to care about these ****rags.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
People will get outraged about anything these days. Ranieri had one amazing season but he was completely blowing it this season to the point where the clubs long-term prospects were in danger.

Took balls to sack him and they did the right thing.

Aevi

Hale End FC

True, a lot of people supporting other clubs are judging them for it but don't have the club's interests in mind, just the "fairytale". Morals aside, this was the right move. Ranieri lost the players and was found out, they were destined for the drop.
#WeKnew

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
All of this just shows that the people arguing that Kanté was the real MVP for Leicester and the rightful POTY were spot on. Not even hyperbole to say he was the difference between them winning the league and being lower-midtable.

The guy made Danny Drinkwater look like Xabi Alonso ffs.

Aevi

Hale End FC
All of this just shows that the people arguing that Kanté was the real MVP for Leicester and the rightful POTY were spot on. Not even hyperbole to say he was the difference between them winning the league and being lower-midtable.

The guy made Danny Drinkwater look like Xabi Alonso ffs.
No doubt he should get the POTY award this season, he's proven himself an integral player. It would be nice to see a midfielder win it, the last time was Lampard in 2004/05. The position deserves more recognition.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He's scared of me. Last time he engaged me, I got him so mad he got himself banned. Ruined him :lol:
I'd drop the beef tbh, no point in it. We're all frustrated and taking it out on each other with petty arguments about who said what about different players, as if that even matters.

You know what @Furious, fine, I'll cede that I was completely wrong about Coquelin and his ability to play at our first-team level. And most importantly, you were right. Are we good? Because I don't want to get into an argument every time I say this or that about a player and you disagree. Calling things is part of the fun of this forum for me because I can put money where my mouth is on my knowledge of football by putting my thoughts out there and then seeing how things play out. And I'm wrong sometimes. Oh well.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom