• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be honest Walter White achieve minimum expectations this season his football is still counter attacking he'll need to get that better next season.

They need to be smart in market and they'll be better next season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I always impressed by Garnacho he got similar abilities of Martinelli he should be starting next season maybe get him used to play RW he way better than Antony or Sancho

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Think the most depressing thing was when they brought Laporte on in the 94th minute, a guy that's better than all of our defenders combined.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Yeah ideally I can eat Ben n Jerries every day without putting on weight but that ain’t gonna happen is it. Your star player Rashford plays in same position as star prospect Garnacho , that’s an ishoo imo.

It's an issue for United, it's fantastic depth for City. The kid is 18, 7 years younger and if he's good enough he'll force his way in.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

russell-westbrook-basketball.gif

Starboy catching strays 😂

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Have to give ETH some credit. Two records for the ages with United this his first season in charge. 7-0 loss to Liverpool and 15 seconds to concede a goal in the FA Cup! As @farzad4daarse and the United fans know, an elite coach! 🔥

It is not my fault it takes dullard Arteta 3 and half times as long as ETH to accomplish the same thing

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It is not my fault it takes dullard Arteta 3 and half times as long as ETH to accomplish the same thing
Arteta won an FA Cup 6 months into the job with no real transfer window taking over a team that was in 8th place. ETH has just failed to win an FA Cup today 10 months into the job having spent more than 200m. He'd also likely be trophyless in year 1 if Pope had kept his head and Newcastle's midfielders weren't struggling with injuries. He took a team that finished 11 points and a place behind Arsenal to finishing 9 points and a place behind Arsenal. They should surely already be building his statue as we speak. 🤣

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom