• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think United need more than Money Mase in midfield tbh, need a real tempo setter. Could also do with phasing Bruno out soon.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
How has he proven he is an elite manager?
He did in one season what took Arteta 3 and half years. He has as many cups and CL qualifications as Arteta in 30 percent the time. I mean a whole faction lionize Arteta as elite and he has had one, exactly one good half season of football in the league in 3.5 years

myoldarsenal

They're trying to convince themselves Mount isn't rubbish.

When everyone figures it out that he IS actually average, then they will go bashing the Glazers again

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He did in one season what took Arteta 3 and half years. He has as many cups and CL qualifications as Arteta in 30 percent the time. I mean a whole faction lionize Arteta as elite and he has had one, exactly one good half season of football in the league in 3.5 years

After spending 250m in his first season, including old, probably one season players like Casemiro, including duds like Antony for 90m and Malacia a dud as well?

How about conceding 7 to your greatest rival after all that.

Nah ETH is anything but elite bro. He’s actually looking bang average right now, leaning towards a fraud if I’m being harsh.

In fact he has gone onto my fraud watch. I’ve seen him do some good things, but he has a lot to answer to as well.

sdotzdot

Established Member
After spending 250m in his first season, including old, probably one season players like Casemiro, including duds like Antony for 90m and Malacia a dud as well?

Nah ETH is anything but elite bro. He’s actually looking bang average right now, leaning towards a fraud if I’m being harsh.

In fact he has gone onto my fraud watch. I’ve seen him do some good things, but he has a lot to answer to as well.
Also just look at their performances for the year, gash all year round except a few decent performances.

Had some absolute horror shows and the games they won were mostly boring 1-0s which would show me no confidence whatsoever.

Let’s be honest here. The only reason United are in the top 4 is due to a complete capitulation from Chelsea and an erratic Liverpool.

I’ll give him the early Arteta comparison though, as he did look awful early on (we’ll ignore the spending from ETH in one season to help him out).

Just find it so ironic posters like him constantly lambast an Arteta who has us playing great football with one of the youngest and dynamic teams around giving it a good go with a insane Man City.

Yet at the same time, someone like ETH is an elite manager.

Honestly laughable.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Time will tell ETH has a track record of success Arteta not so much

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom