• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The fact he never really takes the fullback on is baffling: he used to be one of the best dribblers in the league. Seems like the only thing in his arsenal these days is that appalling chipped pass through the middle

He was exactly the type of player I loved watching.

God knows what’s happened to him. If he tries to play that chip through the middle again....god help me

One of them will go over the defender soon!!

:lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Neville being refreshingly honest.

Yanited fans always quick to say “grrrr no Martial”, “grrrrr play Rashford..” those pair have been terrible for a long, long time now.

Yanited lack quality. It’s as simple as that. They’ve spent their money terribly and are paying for it. Since Ferguson has left, which signing can you pinpoint as a total success?

Martial, hit and miss. Pogba, turns up for 20% of games. Lukaku, £25M player max. Luke Shaw only now producing anything like decent form. Lindelof and Bailley- shocking. Alexis Sanchez :lol:. Matic, has games off. Andre Herrera- awful player. Marcos Rojo, shambles.

Ibrahimovic, Falcao, Di Maria, Memphis, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger- bar Ibra all monumental flops.

It’s been a horror show at Old Trafford.
And their big signing of the summer, Fred, has looked rubbish.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Some Dutch fans I know only blame the Glazers and Woodward. Mourinho didn't get his signings so this is not his fault :lol:

Long may this continue..

The fact that no one can agree as to who's the biggest problem is really great. It means division for Utd, and division means pain for Utd, and pain for utd means joy for the rest of us.

Is it the owner, the chief exec, the manager or the players? No one knows! I love it.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Has anyone else noticed a quite stark affinity, or at least a symmetry, between Arsenal and Man Utd?

15-20 years ago the two clubs were the top two in the country, both coached to great success by long-serving patriarchal managers. Since then both have been taken over by remote American owners who are despised by fans for exploiting the clubs for financial gain instead of investing for sporting success.

Arsenal and Man Utd are two of the three historic clubs of English football, along with Liverpool. Three new interlopers have joined the fray, seeing both Arsenal and Utd surpassed on the field by their local rivals.

Both clubs have struggled in different ways to deal with the consequences of the success and longevity of their patriarchs. Both clubs feel that their historic identities have been seized and sucked dry by foreign investors incompatible with the traditions of the club. Both clubs are indignant that their rivals, whom they considered insignificant not too long ago, are now better than them. Both sets of fans are divided, restless and fear that the superlative history of their club is being inexorably lost into the ether of the global corporate space.

Arsenal and Man Utd have a lot in common, it's just a difference of scale. Someone should write a book about that.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
KSI became a millionaire through FIFA streams, so there's obviously a huge market for it.
Depressing. I get Fortnite streams and stuff like that, but why would you want to do it with FIFA? Not like there's some huge skill barrier to playing it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Pfff Wenger robbed United blind with the Alexis-Mkhi swap deal. 6 months left on the deal and what a way to make the best of it. We got a quality player in Mkhi and they got past it Alexis that doesn’t dribble or run anymore on 400k. Ha!

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
hahah that's great editing lol, if I hadn't watched the original I would have thought he was commenting on that goal..

The original if funny as **** too:

"What a pants crap goal"...haha I mean I knew he was a child, but I didn't know he was an *actual* human child.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom