• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just think of the stuff they've been criticised for in the past. Haircuts, dancing, buying their family stuff, having a nice car, etc. Yet being a drunk idiot fighting and behaving like an utter bellend gets this type of reaction?

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F33e9589c-81b3-11e9-9935-ad75bb96c849

Criticising him for going to Greggs and Primark. Utter d*ckheads.

Moah

"Footie star Raheem Sterling buys clothes from PRIMARK while on £180k-a-week"
"England failure steps off plane and insults fans by showing off blinging house."

I had to check if these were real. My God this is shocking, to say the least.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

"Footie star Raheem Sterling buys clothes from PRIMARK while on £180k-a-week"
"England failure steps off plane and insults fans by showing off blinging house."

I had to check if these were real. My God this is shocking, to say the least.

Worst ones are the Sun calling him “a footie idiot” for no reason and “a love rat” with again no proof or backing.

Moah

Worst ones are the Sun calling him “a footie idiot” for no reason and “a love rat” with again no proof or backing.
How is it even legal to insult a person publicly? I mean aren't there defamation laws or something?

It may be fun and all criticizing a player for his game but to degrade them like this out of thin air is very shameful.

The luxury and fame maybe nice but it's terrible how these players live in the midst of all these.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How is it even legal to insult a person publicly? I mean aren't there defamation laws or something?

It may be fun and all criticizing a player for his game but to degrade them like this out of thin air is very shameful.

The luxury and fame maybe nice but it's terrible how these players live in the midst of all these.

Libel laws in the UK are a bit of a joke, in an opinion piece headline the Sun called Johnny Depp a wifebeater and taking them to court turned into an almost month long media circus in the courts.

Same thing happened with Tom Cruise when they called him gay. It’s not really worth chasing these things up because they’ll try and air all your dirty laundry in public and make you rack up the legal bills.

Freedom of the press in the UK has become something a whole lot more sinister at times. After various newspapers hacked everyone’s voicemail they could think of there was talk about Press reform but the Government shelved the second Leveson inquiry due to “lack of public interest” when it would have raised some tricky questions for politicians and police alike.

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I will never understand why people film themselves watching a match...though I guess without weirdos doing that, we wouldn't get classic moments like this.

I see parallels with Goldbridge, some people watch live streams for their reactions rather than the actual match. This is the new era.

At least my boy Brent Di Cesare (Goldbridge) is a comedic genius. DT is a clown.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I see parallels with Goldbridge, some people watch live streams for their reactions rather than the actual match. This is the new era.

At least my boy Brent Di Cesare (Goldbridge) is a comedic genius. DT is a clown.

Goldbridge is hilarious. :lol:

Some of his FIFA videos are hysterical as well.

Moah

Libel laws in the UK are a bit of a joke, in an opinion piece headline the Sun called Johnny Depp a wifebeater and taking them to court turned into an almost month long media circus in the courts.

Same thing happened with Tom Cruise when they called him gay. It’s not really worth chasing these things up because they’ll try and air all your dirty laundry in public and make you rack up the legal bills.

Freedom of the press in the UK has become something a whole lot more sinister at times. After various newspapers hacked everyone’s voicemail they could think of there was talk about Press reform but the Government shelved the second Leveson inquiry due to “lack of public interest” when it would have raised some tricky questions for politicians and police alike.
It is all just terrible, no wonder some people get suicidal.

I don't think the issue should be left just to the victim, there should be institutions that look after similar cases and incriminate those that are doing this.

I think the moral values of society have fallen of a cliff. Everyone should have been offended reading these types of statements directed at people.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Could you convert Wan Bissaka into a CB?

Martial looks excellent in the middle now, can hold the ball, he’s strong, his link up is probably the best in the league, going past players for fun, team player etc. Thought Utd needed a striker, maybe Jimenez but I don’t see the point now.
Martial is elite, just needs to be dialled in mentally. Lot of posters on here didn't rate him, lot of posters on here don't know football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

As you have posted Mark ( or Brent :lol: ) is actually funny, like a character out of The Office...

frankgm

Must be a slow day for the darlings at the BBC (the beeb, not big b.... c..k) and Talksport.
In today’s Football gossip column.....
(Ex con) Deeney (who has no cojones) has no intention of leaving (no cojones) Watford. (Talksport)
The BBC are obsessed with this douche. Convicted of a cowardly attack (judge’s words) on 3 students and the judge sent him to prison for 10 months.
If only he was convicted of beating up beeb staff.

Laugh at Gray, #makesmesick Deeney and Cleverly. LAW
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

White British privilege is real, look at this tweet and headline :lol:

Just imagine if it was Pogba or anyone like that do not even dare tell me it'd be reported like this. Don't even bother because you're just lying to me and yourself.
If this was Sterling/Rashford :rofl::rofl:

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom