• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ef-jvArWoAIIQf2

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The media have to be doing this on purpose...utter, utter scumbags.

They are either racist, or using racism to basically earn money...either way lads, I hope you all burn in hell.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Someone oughta make a version with Maguire of this.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Trying to find some information from redcafe, the place looks crazier than here.

Half of the thread is talk about is BLM related to this or not, are they idiots?

Not sure how reliable this is.

GunnerShy

Is there a more insufferable fan base during the transfer windows.

They are insatiable every single window for big name signings. #Woodwardout. Every year they spaff big money. Feels like he does it to shut the fan base up.

They're happy. Then it all goes south and they kick off about signings again.

When you look at the team, the guys that get you excited are so often from the academy anyway (Rashford, Greenwood, Pogba (lol!)).

With the current exception of Fernandes their transfer form is ropey at best.

I expect them to get Sancho at a massive fee, but I wouldn't bet on Ole making them any better this year.

frankgm

Evra interview on racism, in todays Guardian.
After his homophobic rant on Instagram against PSG. Evra is a wealthy small minded, bigoted **** to whinge about racism. He should do us all a favour stfu!
Racists should do what Evra did say: I’m not a racist God will be my judge.
Hope Evra meets his god soon.

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Is there a more insufferable fan base during the transfer windows.

They are insatiable every single window for big name signings. #Woodwardout. Every year they spaff big money. Feels like he does it to shut the fan base up.

They're happy. Then it all goes south and they kick off about signings again.

When you look at the team, the guys that get you excited are so often from the academy anyway (Rashford, Greenwood, Pogba (lol!)).

With the current exception of Fernandes their transfer form is ropey at best.

I expect them to get Sancho at a massive fee, but I wouldn't bet on Ole making them any better this year.

For sure, there is a massive sense of entitlement in the fanbase. As kids many were spoiled by trophies year after year.

Not having that and not even being able to compete makes being around some of our fans insufferable, people think guys like McKola and Howson are just two characters but there are many like them. Massive negativity and spoiled. There's better perspective when I'm on AM, nobody overrates any of our players here or gasses the club for no reason.

Personally, I don't think Woodward is that competent at the job if I'm honest, that's why we've continuously been struggling despite spending so much. But I prefer just to make jokes about him rather than having a serious debate.

frankgm

One law for the rich and one law for the rest of us!

Does PC Harper’s widow have anything to say about this abhorrent behaviour from a football
yob!? He beat a Police officer......could have killed the cop......
The silence is deafening.
Or does it only matter when they’re travellers? Oh wait....

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Whether Ole will make us better or no, at least the guy knows which area the squad needs to be improved. And which areas we need to invest big. Unlike previously especially under Mourinho, Jose is clueless in term of controlling his transfer business.

14 games: 9W, 5D, 0L
14 games: 30 goals scored, 9 clean sheets & 7 goals conceded.
Based on our league form since Bruno came, I think we are still slightly favourite to make top 4 above Sp**s & Arsenal (obviously it'll also depend on the quality signings that Sp**s & Arsenal make by the end of the window).

I also think Sancho will come to United this year as we have seen this so many times in the past how we tend to take negotiation of big transfer very long like Maguire & Bruno. Even you will find the exact same stories in these three cases in the media.

IMO, if we end up only with Sancho this transfer window, I'm still happy with it since I think signing Sancho will make us comfortable to secure top 4 and can easily improve our squad to give us 76-81 points in the league.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom