• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Easily one of the worst defenders in the league, is Maguire.

Considering how successful someone like David Luiz was, it's amazing how the press treated him v Harry.

Neville called Dave a "PlayStation footballer" ...I have seen Maguire take out his own defenders, that's classic FIFA that :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think Maguire is a decent deep/mid block defender but it's hilarious that he had the reputation of being some sort of ball playing CB when he's the furthest thing from it. Really stiff, takes ages to turn, extremely one footed, and he's usually a pressing trigger for most opposition sides which says all you need to know.

What's surprised me tho is he has started making really basic errors beyond the ones youd expect him to make. Also he's not a leader at all, no idea how he got the armband. Ronaldo, Bruno, Pogba, Magic, De Gea and Maguire aren't going to look to him for leadership.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think Maguire is a decent deep/mid block defender but it's hilarious that he had the reputation of being some sort of ball playing CB when he's the furthest thing from it. Really stiff, takes ages to turn, extremely one footed, and he's usually a pressing trigger for most opposition sides which says all you need to know.

What's surprised me tho is he has started making really basic errors beyond the ones youd expect him to make. Also he's not a leader at all, no idea how he got the armband. Ronaldo, Bruno, Pogba, Magic, De Gea and Maguire aren't going to look to him for leadership.

When you are so bad, that even yourself thinks you are a **** leader.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Varane did his hammy is unlikely for Arsenal match out 4 weeks and he is head and shoulders better than any of their defenders. Maguire is awful, the Euros was the best 3 weeks of football he has ever played or ever will play. If Varane is out I like our chances of getting at least a draw at OT.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Speaking of Varane I was getting roasted in the group chats for us signing White for 50M.

Gone really quiet again. He looks absolutely finished :lol:

Used to rely on his recovery pace to play on the front foot but that looks gone and he’s started struggling with injuries. Perez selling him was top business.

He's always looked dodgy without Ramos holding his hand.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He's out of this world, people around here are really trying their hardest to deny his greatness.

I think it’s reinforced more this season. He is literally carrying Man United by himself.

In a league of his own.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They are copying the Djokivic Wimbledon munch. It’s stale even when he does it and he invented the move. Plus he has the decency to win the Wimbledon title before going for some turf salad

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom