• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Shaw dropped and having to fight for his place as well as the pressures Ten Hag has given him, all of a sudden he can get in good shape. Just goes to show. Credit to him, but equally you can say he should've been in this shape years a go.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Shaw dropped and having to fight for his place as well as the pressures Ten Hag has given him, all of a sudden he can get in good shape. Just goes to show. Credit to him, but equally you can say he should've been in this shape years a go.

One thing I've always been critical on him is his engine, he's pretty quality on the ball. People praise England right backs but if people actually saw England in the Euros, most of the goals were his assists or involvements on the left side. The problem is I don't ever see him being the type with the desire to go up and down the pitch the way someone like Malacia does for us which is so critical to bring intensity. For Shaw to overlap it really feels like a chore for him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

One thing I've always been critical on him is his engine, he's pretty quality on the ball. People praise England right backs but if people actually saw England in the Euros, most of the goals were his assists or involvements on the left side. But I don't ever see him being the type with the engine to go up and down the pitch the way someone like Malacia does for us which is so critical to bring intensity.

Will say the year right before the Euros he was class as well for Utd.

Absolutely elite in terms of getting forward and picking up assists.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Will say the year right before the Euros he was class as well for Utd.

Absolutely elite in terms of getting forward and picking up assists.
It's not enough for a fullback to have one or two good seasons in 8 years. United paid 37,5 million euros for him in the summer 2014. Very big fee at that point for a LB.

I think he is very comparable to Tierney, and why some here have turned on him. Of course a bit different players, Shaw has a bit more technique while Tierney some other strengths.

Both players have been quite ruined by injuries thus far. Hope they can get some luck in later years.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Spot on imo
Get ready for the Xhaka redemption story for Mr. Harry Maguire! Can't wait!

I wonder what kind of role ETH will find for him in the future for the redemption, similar to Xhaka? Maybe DMF so his lack of speed doesn't hurt the high line? Love to see that. Any other ideas?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Bruno's interview was actually very good. I of course don't expect anyone here to watch it but he really explains everything from the moaning, the way he is tactically and his mentality - he feeds of the criticism and demands because it means people expect him to do big things. The bit on Pepe is 30:40.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Bruno I type wall of texts Fernandes?

Guy is a joke who takes this clown serious anyway. Did he apologize during this interview?

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom