• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

18578658_10210799114151670_457261905_n.jpg

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Although I dislike Mou, I was glad to see them winning after that terrible act that happened in that city, which gave two great teams to football.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Watched a bit of the final in a bar and the smugness of the United fans made my blood boil.

As soon as they went 2-0 up they were already discussing this summer window, how they're gonna sign Griezemann and walk the league and the most surpising of all? How they're going to beat Madrid in the supercup final as a nice warm-up.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Watched a bit of the final in a bar and the smugness of the United fans made my blood boil.

As soon as they went 2-0 up they were already discussing this summer window, how they're gonna sign Griezemann and walk the league and the most surpising of all? How they're going to beat Madrid in the supercup final as a nice warm-up.

This is all fans to be fair, especially when the alcohol is flowing.

They're not even far off :lol: They're likely to sign Griezmann, they have a VERY solid core to their team, a few key additions and they might win the league etc.

I think people are sleeping on Man Utd. I'm not a fan of them, hate the smugness of their fans (and how many there are of them around here), but they're a genuine football powerhouse and have a manager with a history of immense 2nd seasons and an almost bottomless pit of money.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely ridiculous, it's Juventus who we'll beat in the Supercup warmup.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Have to hand it to Mourinho that even in a bad season he can come away with two trophies, even if one was just a league cup.

Although having said that, I'd rather go 2-3 years without a trophy playing somewhat decent football then have to put up with the **** their fans have been happily swallowing.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I know the cool thing is to talk about how all Arsenal players want to leave and that anybody who plays for one of the media darlings (United, Chelsea etc) should feel grateful to be there. But it's worth noting that De Gea and Pogba (well, maybe he wouldn't start) would be gearing up to play the CL final next week if they weren't at this club.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom