• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Will they honestly spend 200 million for Lukaku and Pogba in consecutive seasons? :lol::lol::lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
More reckless spending with minimal success.

I rate Lukaku but £75M is an absolute joke. I honestly thought around £40M would be able to get Lukaku done, how wrong was I.

The best thing about this signing for Yanited is Lukaku won't need an adaptation period. Can he make the leap to world class at Yanited? I don't see it. Mourinho and player development doesn't exactly go hand in hand.

He's definitely better than that overrated stringbean Rashford. That's for sure.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Probably if they hire you to do the maths.

Meh, I was talking about euros. Not exact, but closer to 200 million :D Pounds, it's a little less, right? About 160 million pounds for those two combined in consecutive transfer seasons... Makes much a difference.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Meh, I was talking about euros. Not exact, but closer to 200 million :D Pounds, it's a little less, right? About 160 million pounds for those two combined in consecutive transfer seasons... Makes much a difference.

My bad, I forget that there are other currencies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Did any one watch the 5-2 trashing of La Galaxy? Apparently Mourinho played 3 at the back.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Did any one watch the 5-2 trashing of La Galaxy? Apparently Mourinho played 3 at the back.

Yeah, was 3 at the back.

Mourinho said:
Important thing was to see the players on the pitch in a system which we only played twice last season, so it is far from being our system but we have been working in the last two days to improve. Positionally it was good.

It's something we have to keep working on incase during the season we decide to play three at the back. We did it twice against Rostov and maybe we want to do it more times.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I've always liked Lukaku and am somewhat glad he went to United (prefer them to Chelsea b/c they don't get their bags of £ from a shady Russian sugar daddy), especially considering how much better Chelsea are currently. Think he's a sure bet to score 20+ in the league again this year.

That said, love the banter about his first touch, etc. It also seems he and Pogba have joined forces as the de facto, cringe-inducing 'Dab Brothers' (don't believe they're using this moniker yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did soon) -- in the words of my orange president, "SAD!

Last edited:

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
The other funny news is manutd sold Josh Harrop and Will Keane basically on a free transfer/nominal fee.

I think Arsenal can sign this player as a rotational option.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

The other funny news is manutd sold Josh Harrop and Will Keane basically on a free transfer/nominal fee.

I think Arsenal can sign this player as a rotational option.

They are bang average reserve level players ffs.

Will Keane is a 24 years old striker that scored 1 in 20 for Preston in the Championship ffs. What Arsenal should be trying to do is keeping their own talented young players like Chris Willock, this is a guy that has the talent to become a first team player.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom