• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

sdotzdot

Established Member
Honestly they have actually been better recently. Still not good, but not the utter shambles I was witnessing earlier in the season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

@Macho if I had the ability, I’d superimpose this sound over a clip of Havertz missing a sitter

New York City Nyc GIF by GIPHY News

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
F**k sake, this bald fraud hasn't had a good nights sleep since September. We've been rent free in that hefty cranium for a solid 6 months now.
The funny thing all 3 decisions were correct it's not like they been robbed not sure what he complaining about even if they were robbed it was matchday 4 ffs

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

My f**king god this guy still going on about this it was early of season too ffs. Also wasn't penalty offside was correct and no foul on Evans just stop it baldy
Tv Land Tew Much GIF by YoungerTV

What's funny is that by his logic, 3 alleged mistakes in 1 game have lead to a goal difference of 46 so his team are actually mentally the weakest side on the planet for letting that create the enormous gap between ourselves and them.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
The funny thing all 3 decisions were correct it's not like they been robbed not sure what he complaining about even if they were robbed it was matchday 4 ffs

We also had a penalty on Havertz overturned by VAR. It would have been a bit soft but it wasn't a clear and obvious mistake by the ref to be looked at by VAR.

But of course he doesn't mention that, the bald fraud.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

My f**king god this guy still going on about this it was early of season too ffs. Also wasn't penalty offside was correct and no foul on Evans just stop it baldy
This guy is a sore loser even when winning. That's some accomplishment! :lol:

Didn't know it was even possible.

mpower2540

Honestly they have actually been better recently. Still not good, but not the utter shambles I was witnessing earlier in the season.
They have some very good players. Maino looks sensational for his age and that individual talent can drag them through games.

Genuinely believe the coach is holding them back. They play like we did under Emery for a spell! Concede loads of shots at relatively low xg and have chasms of space in the middle of the pitch.

After about 30 minutes they looked spent, no wonder Rashfords body language looks off when he’s getting the ball booted up to him and he has to run a marathon nearly every game. In the end a great goal from Antony gave them the added energy, adrenaline to push through but they could be so much better.

It also showed how average Liverpool are when the game is slow. They had so much control of the game but half of them didn’t even know what to do with it.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom