• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Eriktile Dysfunction

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What was left of his tv career is well and truly over. Doubt he’ll even get any sort of role in football anywhere, ever again. He’s done. Obviously has some sort of personality disorder where he’s basically dead inside, so best he takes himself into some woods and checks himself out on a ****ing branch.

Genuinely think he’ll be fine. Girlfriend will probably fold and take it all back and he’ll be back managing Wales before you know it looking to put the “misunderstanding” behind him.

That's the thing about our Giggsy, he’s never faced any consequences for his sh*tty behaviour before and he won’t now.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What you on about now? Did you ask @Jury before quoting me?
I thought your misery was just a phase?

You spend more time worrying about stuff that probably won't even happen. There's no guarantee that poch might even do better than Ole.

All hell probably achieve is top four.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Genuinely think he’ll be fine. Girlfriend will probably fold and take it all back and he’ll be back managing Wales before you know it looking to put the “misunderstanding” behind him.

That's the thing about our Giggsy, he’s never faced any consequences for his sh*tty behaviour before and he won’t now.
I can’t believe he’ll be allowed, not with the awareness of domestic violence being what it is now, and certainly not in the current climate. Even his missus can’t save him.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Got the same peepy eyes as they psychopath who wiped out his wife and two very young girls in the US, just so he could have a relationship with someone else... I think if Giggs hadn’t been decent at football, he’d probably be in Broadmoor right now serving 15 life sentences. Football can save people.
That blank stare and his weird guilty hiding something demeanor about him. Just seems like a unempathetic, unconfident and empty obnoxious prick. When his stuff first came out it was pretty disheartening because he has this such a clean cut reputation.

No wonder Sralex has a deep love and soft spot for this ****.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

He wasn’t even that good a player either. PL: 0.17 goals per match and 1 assist every 4... Never won player of the season and only twice won player of the month in 20 odd ****ing years :rofl:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He wasn’t even that good a player either. PL: 0.17 goals per match and 1 assist every 4... Never won player of the season and only twice won player of the month in 20 odd ****ing years :rofl:

Its just longevity.

Bang average back half of his career but because he played for a team that won a load of titles until he was 40 people piped him off silly.

Levels below Bale.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Pires was the better player in every way.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Giggs' voice is really weird too, barely has any emotion in it...everything about him is grim really.

Looks, sounds and acts like someone you could imagine Dexter Morgan killing in a season finale.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
From looking around on Redcafe, I’m genuinely surprised that Ole still has some supporters, for me he’s almost certainly the worst manager in the entire league. I don’t really see what he does outside of trying to just shoehorn the best players he has into an XI and hope the quality is enough to get the points. In fact, I think the more involvement he takes in the game the worse he ends up making them.

I would be so pissed if he was our manager, just a few years of going nowhere with an inevitable sacking at the end of it. A waste of time in what is a crucial period for them and while they do have even bigger issues upstairs, a manager like that is never going to help. A comfort for us though is that Utd don’t have a more promising manager working with what looks to be quite an exciting young team. Hopefully the odd surprising result will continue for them and he’ll stick around for as long as possible.

People will go on about him getting top 4 but that squad is top 4 quality minimum and I would hate to see the likes of Rose, Nagelsmann etc working with it.

Would a fan of any other team think that Ole is either doing a good enough job or that he is actually making progress in any positive aspect for Utd? Would any other team in the league from the relegation zone to top 4 want him as their manager? I don’t think so. Bit of a shame though, even being a Utd legend, I think he’s quite likeable.

Under Mourinho, players like Martial, Rashford and others were labeled as someone not good enough and even some people non-United fans are now still influenced by Mourinho that Martial & Rashford are not good enough. I have mates of Wolves & Chelsea fans who still think that way as proof.

Last season, Ole improved them and other players. And I can still see those players still keep progressing and improving especially Rashford, Martial, Greenwood.

The fact that you even acknowledge that our squad quality is top 4 minimum show you that the manager has improved the value of the team that was previously labeled as not even good enough for top 4.

I have said this before in here, what United needs is the manager to build this team before we are ready to win the league. Even if Ole isn’t the right man to win us the league, I think he’s the right man to build our team before we reach that level and the club is in the right direction.

Never understand why people can’t see there is process and it takes steps by steps in it. I even don’t understand when I read in arsenal mania about the negative thing that the fan base gave to Arteta last week after Leicester & city game.

I wouldn’t call it the worst manager if you ever look at Lampard. Ole vs Lampard H2h record is Ole 3x, draw 1x, Lampard 1x. End of last season Ole finished higher than Lampard. Ole inherited team that was underwhelming with Mourinho while Lampard inherited team that finished top 4 and won Europa league. You can make a case they sold Hazard and they signed pulisic as replacement but we can also make a case Ole sold Lukaku and develop Greenwood as replacement. Lukaku was our 2nd top scorer in 18/19, so losing him still something.

Last edited:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Giggs' voice is really weird too, barely has any emotion in it...everything about him is grim really.

Looks, sounds and acts like someone you could imagine Dexter Morgan killing in a season finale.

If you are woman, you might think differently. You know long time ago I had female teacher who was Stoke City fans and she told me Giggs is her ideal man :lol:

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Under Mourinho, players like Martial, Rashford and others were labeled as someone not good enough and even some people non-United fans are now still influenced by Mourinho that Martial & Rashford are not good enough. I have mates of Wolves & Chelsea fans who still think that way as proof.

Last season, Ole improved them and other players. And I can still see those players still keep progressing and improving especially Rashford, Martial, Greenwood.

The fact that you even acknowledge that our squad quality is top 4 minimum show you that the manager has improved the value of the team that was previously labeled as not even good enough for top 4.

I have said this before in here, what United needs is the manager to build this team before we are ready to win the league. Even if Ole isn’t the right man to win us the league, I think he’s the right man to build our team before we reach that level and the club is in the right direction.

Never understand why people can’t see there is process and it takes steps by steps in it. I even don’t understand when I read in arsenal mania about the negative thing that the fan base gave to Arteta last week after Leicester & city game.

I wouldn’t call it the worst manager if you ever look at Lampard. Ole vs Lampard H2h record is Ole 3x, draw 1x, Lampard 1x. End of last season Ole finished higher than Lampard. Ole inherited team that was underwhelming with Mourinho while Lampard inherited team that finished top 4 and won Europa league. You can make a case they sold Hazard and they signed pulisic as replacement but we can also make a case Ole sold Lukaku and develop Greenwood as replacement. Lukaku was our 2nd top scorer in 18/19, so losing him still something.

I don’t remember United ever having a squad that wasn’t top 4 quality. You have the worst manager and have replaced Liverpool as the worst run big club in the league (we aren’t far away from that title tbf) but your squad is certainly top 4.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I don’t remember United ever having a squad that wasn’t top 4 quality. You have the worst manager and have replaced Liverpool as the worst run big club in the league (we aren’t far away from that title tbf) but your squad is certainly top 4.

You think so? I mean, we gave you Mkhytaryan and look what happened.

Basically, from Mkhytaryan type of quality players we transformed this squad into Bruno, Rashford & Martial quality of players that look much more promising

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Sure she feels the same way today :lol:

To be fair, it was ages ago I’m sure it was around 2009 when Giggs was still known as a clean man.

But it proves that woman will find Giggs attractive outside. I asked her because we were watching bend it like Beckham movie in classroom and she said she likes Giggs more than Beckham. :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Giggs has longevity, fair play for that, but I don’t know why people start acting like he’s an all time PL great that is untouchable.

Look at guys who played out on the left, in whatever formation - Pires, Ronaldo, Bale, Son, Mane, Hazard, Sterling etc. You don’t pick Giggs over any of them, unless you talk longevity, winning titles, and shagging your brothers GF senseless for 8 years straight.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom