• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

GDeep™

League is very weak

the media campaign has started
The CL was keeping his head above the water. Now that’s gone, what is there? Because his league form is win a few, lose a few.

They’ll let him go in the summer with respect, being a former player and a what looks a decent guy. They’ll be onto Potch now though, telling him to get ready.

As an Arsenal fan it’s worrying because it’s a club potentially going from banter to serious again. It’s not like Potch is unproven, what Utd will want is something that Potch has shown and proven at two clubs - gave them a style of play, played good stuff, made Sp**s a top 4 team, made them a threat in every game etc.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The CL was keeping his head above the water. Now that’s gone, what is there? Because his league form is win a few, lose a few.
They're only 5 points off top spot and have a league cup QF soon, Matt Law is acting like they should sack him now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They are always a couple bad results from the sack odds for Ole being super short.

They might as well get it over with and get in a manager they can properly get behind.
That’s my fear with Arteta, I think he’s already in that space where any defeat or bad run and people are talking the sack.

Once you go into that space, you never really pull it back.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

That’s my fear with Arteta, I think he’s already in that space where any defeat or bad run and people are talking the sack.

Once you go into that space, you never really pull it back.
Lampard is in this category too tbh.

They are flying at the moment so it's hard to imagine, but a couple of bad results on the trot you start questioning if whether he's the right man for all their continental talents and etc.

I severely doubt he had much to do with the acquisitions of Werner and Havertz in particular for example.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

They’ll let him go in the summer with respect, being a former player and a what looks a decent guy. They’ll be onto Potch now though, telling him to get ready.

As an Arsenal fan it’s worrying because it’s a club potentially going from banter to serious again. It’s not like Potch is unproven, what Utd will want is something that Potch has shown and proven at two clubs - gave them a style of play, played good stuff, made Sp**s a top 4 team, made them a threat in every game etc.

I'm not fans of Poch. Poch is a proven bottle manager which not what United needs. And his record with the top 6 is terrible. If you have poor record against the top 6, it'll be tough to win the league.

And why I think Poch is a bottle manager? Because when he has the chance to win the Europa or league cup, he bottled it. And when he had the chance to win the league in the season when Leicester & Chelsea won it and he didn't win it. In my opinion, he had better players than Leicester, he also had better players than Chelsea's Conte. That's was his chance to at least win his first PL trophy in my opinion.

To me if we are going to replace Ole, Nagelsmann or Marco Rose. I would take Hasenhüttl before Poch if I'm being honest.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

a51210af4597dac8e38e8caed30f8e4c.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just heard Dim Sherwood say he would like to see Pogba as a false 9 against City...interesting.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just heard Dim Sherwood say he would like to see Pogba as a false 9 against City...interesting.

I think there is a reason why Mr. Sherwood is not employed in a footballing capacity, since relegating Swindon to League Two in 2017.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom