• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

What were you saying about Ole being the right fit for United, ahead of Jose. Or is there something I'm missing here?

Probably too many boring draws. Look at Sp**s, they only lost 3 league games so far this season but most of the Sp**s fans are unhappy due to playing style and the draw results. That stats don’t tell the real story.

And also our away game record is much better unbeaten for 17 league games in a row.

Last edited:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Yesterday showed United are still miles of the title, as I've said before. They've been scraping results for so long.

And what is Martial doing? Was a big fan of the lad, but his form is atrocious.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Apparently, after last night's game, both Martial and Tuanzebe have been subjects of racial abuse. Axel Tuanzebe has deleted his Twitter account subsequently.

I believe the same thing happened to Pepe when he headbutted that guy from Leeds. Some people truly are the **** of the earth.

The world never change and will take long time to change. The education must start now in school for better future and generation.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Never liked the phrase... "racists need to be educated."

If you are like 35 years old and you're a racist, that's nothing to do with a lack of education, that's just you being a massive scumbag imo.

They know exactly what they are doing.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The world never change and will take long time to change. The education must start now in school for better future and generation.

What Riou says, education may only help a little and won't solve anything regarding hardcore racism. Look at that guy posted in the General Chat topic, the ginger racist bastard talking about not having to listen to blacks and P***s. Education won't solve any of that imo. They're just massive racist bastards.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
What Riou says, education may only help a little and won't solve anything regarding hardcore racism. Look at that guy posted in the General Chat topic, the ginger racist bastard talking about not having to listen to blacks and P****. Education won't solve any of that imo. They're just massive racist bastards.

I was referring to future or the next generation aka the kids. I have no hope with older ones.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I was referring to future or the next generation aka the kids. I have no hope with older ones.

Yeah but how. I was taught everyone is equal, I'm 31. I suppose those racist bastards know in their heart that they are the same human as someone from Africa, but still they have this pure hatred for someone with another skin tone. Unfortunately I can't see how education will solve it.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Yeah but how. I was taught everyone is equal, I'm 31. I suppose those racist bastards know in their heart that they are the same human as someone from Africa, but still they have this pure hatred for someone with another skin tone. Unfortunately I can't see how education will solve it.

Pretty sure the education wasn’t enough back then, even when I was at school, I don’t think they were so focussing on the subject. Anything that can improve the education related to it will be a good start for it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t take racial abuse on Twitter seriously, come on. Twitter is an open jungle, post what you want with no risk or comeback to you.

Everybody gets abused on Twitter for everything and anything, it’s the nature of the beast.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can’t take racial abuse on Twitter seriously, come on. Twitter is an open jungle, post what you want with no risk or comeback to you.

Everybody gets abused on Twitter for everything and anything, it’s the nature of the beast.

What a weird post. So what we should just allow it then as say 'it's the nature of the beast'?

Ah listen Axel I know you've hasd some horrific racist insults sent to you but you're on twitter and that's just the nature of the beast so you can't take it seriously.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom