• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

shoom

I take your point I really do,but the last few spends + the players reportedly that already have verbal contracts to go to OT this summer does not allude to the tightening of purse strings, but come the end of August We will know for sure, that's for sure.

Yeah hardly skint either way as you say. If they don't make CL it's been a disastrous season and Mourinho will be under intense pressure from the off next season. Could see a meltdown if he doesn't get a good start.

Ewarwoowar

Yeah hardly skint either way as you say. If they don't make CL it's been a disastrous season and Mourinho will be under intense pressure from the off next season. Could see a meltdown if he doesn't get a good start.
Yes don't get me wrong that EL trophy is massive, but it'll mean more to Jose than anyone else, but if they fail it wont be His fault and if He wins it'll be all him and many a United fan will parrot the same ****.

And if they kick on next year and win some bling He will still divide opinion, for 'sure';)

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Winner of Europa league just means you're the 17th best team in Europe.

It also means you get to play CL football the following season, generation a lot of revenue and attracting better players.

The EL is going to become very important going forward for English teams as there's no longer an established top 4. With Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool all expecting CL football every season and only 4 spots being available domestically, the EL is an attainable alternative.

If you think about it, two teams are guaranteed to have a catastrophe of a season every single season going forward. You win the EL and you avoid catastrophe.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

One match for United to determine whether this season is a massive disappointment or if it's a brilliant first season for Jose with two trophies and CL qualification.

Let's hope Ajax can make sure it's disappointment, don't have too much faith in them tho. Especially because Jose rarely ever loses finals and United should have too much anyways.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't think Ajax got much hope here. It will be orcs vs romanticism, and we know how that one ends in the real world...

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

But there aren't any orcs in the real world?

images3.jpeg

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Will United's attack (Zlatan, Rashford, Martial, Rooney, Mkhitaryan, Mata) outscore Milan's one (Bacca, Lapadula, Suso, Deulofeu) in the league?
52 vs 53 goals so far.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom