• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

simpsons-hook-it-to-my-veins.gif

47849b23-550a-4d27-98a8-866c91ebd912_text.gif

My sides actually hurt from laughing rn. On a side note, why are british football fans SO unfit?! All the guys in that 2nd video look like they'd have trouble running up a flight of stairs. Embarrassment.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Why did the guy in right side remind me of @Nacho :lol:

Listen to all kinds of arguments, but then through a single sentence lays down the cold facts with a bang 💥
I've mentioned it before, but they are brothers. Troopz is also related to them.

One big family of Arsenal-Tottenham-United Youtube personalities.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What annoys me about hipster Tottenham fans in Sweden is that they are almost proud of being trophy less. It’s their “thing”. Absolute fartsniffing hipsters with their IPAs and green investments and no faps November
People like being losers, I don’t get it; why that club will never win anything

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem not only us dealt with G.Jesus world cup injury blow. Rumors about Richarlisson out for about 2 months

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom