• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Seem not only us dealt with G.Jesus world cup injury blow. Rumors about Richarlisson out for about 2 months

Estimates among Sp**s fans are around 4-5 weeks. Seems they are desperate to have him back by the time the NLD comes round.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Richarlison is this new wave of players that will forgo club football and show up for NT duties only.
Only Neymar and Brazil could make Richie look good. He is the first Brazil CF i have seen who honestly has a really dodgy first touch. The rest of him is good but he seems to always to be trying to recover from his own heavy first touch.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Just realized the **** are playing Villa on New Year's Day. I'll take a brief respite from being repulsed by Martinez and hope he saves a Kane penalty for the sheer meme potential. :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

His ghostwritten book was actually not a bad read. One of those players where you feel he didn't get the most out of his career, then his dad plundering him to boot. It was a bit of a joke to see him playing for Rosenborg. The Rosenborg manager was constantly bugging Bendtner about Wenger's methods, according to Bendtner ...

Going out on the town with Lee Cattermole, then having it on with Steve Bruce's daughter seems a particular highlight. He is actually rather complimentary about Steve Bruce when it comes to man management.

D

Deleted member 102404

10 points ahead of the Spuds with a game in hand.
Going to take more than refs for them to catch us this year I think.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom