• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Fabregasm

Brenden Rodgers is a match make in heaven for Sp**s. Serial bottler and you can trust on him to drag the team down from CL/EL finishing to mid table in 3-4 years time based on his history.

Hey at least he's gonna give them sexy attacking football which they are deprived of right?

Please let this come true :D

200w.gif

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

Who is he talking about?

Jenas, Jamie O'Hara?
I hate this narrative that you should be happy for a mediocre season. Even if it is Sp**s. Gary Neville spews this bs a lot, he did it during Wenger's reign and still does it now. Point is he wouldn't settle for those standards for United.

Football isn't about settling for fourth or having perspective.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I hate this narrative that you should be happy for a mediocre season. Even if it is Sp**s. Gary Neville spews this bs a lot, he did it during Wenger's reign and still does it now. Point is he wouldn't settle for those standards for United.

Some of our fans was happy with 5th last season.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

This was helpful. Opened my eyes.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Some of our fans was happy with 5th last season.

I think you can be happy with a placement if you play well and hit above the belt. Our squad capitulated last season and it wasn't good enough for me when it was in our hands.

The difference is we addressed those problems instead of weathering the storm. If we came 2nd this season I'd be happy because we played beautiful football, hit above the belt and things look optimistic.

Likewise if we win this season I'd still want us to improve for next season and have a great run in the Champions League. You shouldn't settle for anything than wanting to be better tomorrow. That's the whole point of sports.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If we came 2nd this season I'd be happy because we played beautiful football, hit above the belt and things look optimistic.

Lol. And you have the guts to talk about poor standards. I will be incredibly disappointed if we fail to win the league. Top 4 is the least we should ask for and will not be something that should be celebrated.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Lol. And you have the guts to talk about poor standards. I will be incredibly disappointed if we fail to win the league. Top 4 is the least we should ask for and will not be something that should be celebrated.
I mean, if you were West ham and got fifth. And the year after challenged for title, it's a huge step in the process of becoming a title contender, you can be happy for progress towards a goal, even if you don't reach it instantly.

I feel it's different than being okay with coming 4th for 8 years in a row.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I mean, if you were West ham and got fifth. And the year after challenged for title, it's a huge step in the process of becoming a title contender, you can be happy for progress towards a goal, even if you don't reach it instantly.

I feel it's different than being okay with coming 4th for 8 years in a row.

We are not West Ham.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Can't stand this guy, fake reactions.
Nah, I actually disagree.

Expressions is incredible over the top and exaggerates his persona for Youtube, but there's genuine hurt and worry there. You can clearly see it in his face in livestreams and so on when he gets quieter and doesn't play it up. Worry, Impatience, Hurt, all are genuine and clearly visible.

If you want to see someone truly bullshitting just look at Chelsea's Rory. Clearly doesn't give a **** and every opinion is fake or targeted.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom