• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Although everything about them is hilarious, what had me in stitches last night was seeing Kane beaten for pace by Tarkowski of all people. That's when you know you're finished as a top striker :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
How the fck is the Ahole Duck the only talking sense on this thread?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Throwback time!

What's funny is that Son, Kulusevski and Richarlison all have a point per 187-211,5 minutes in EPL.

Kane has a point per 130 minutes without penalty goals. Without penalty goals Jesus has a point per 110 minutes.

Last July...
Nobody is going to read that garbage, you little crybaby.

They have Son/Kane, a better manager etc, what’s the issue?
Arteta is staying till then no matter what happens next season. By then (season after next) I’ll probably fancy us to get 5th and secure CL consistently (because of one more UCL place).
Not sure any natural order is being restored, Sp**s have a top manager who’ll keep them ahead of us. We also don’t have game changers like Kane and Son.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Throwback time!

What's funny is that Son, Kulusevski and Richarlison all have a point per 187-211,5 minutes in EPL.

Kane has a point per 130 minutes without penalty goals. Without penalty goals Jesus has a point per 110 minutes.

Last July...
How many L' s has this man taken this season?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Nah, I actually disagree.

Expressions is incredible over the top and exaggerates his persona for Youtube, but there's genuine hurt and worry there. You can clearly see it in his face in livestreams and so on when he gets quieter and doesn't play it up. Worry, Impatience, Hurt, all are genuine and clearly visible.

If you want to see someone truly bullshitting just look at Chelsea's Rory. Clearly doesn't give a **** and every opinion is fake or targeted.
I agree. I think this guy is genuine. I think Goldbridge isn't really a United fan. His reactions seem contrived.

Fabregasm

Kulusevski has proven himself to be the ginger Ziyech. These guys had him clear of Saka not so long ago lmao

One of the most overrated signing. Sp**s fans getting excited they have a world class winger that was performing initially on the novelty of proving himself at new club but never stop to wonder why Juventus is not even putting him in their plan despite being only 22 and pricing him only at 30 mil for "world class young winger"

Reminds me every bit of us selling Iwobi to Everton for 30 mil when he was 22

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
7h3fia.jpg

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
One of the most overrated signing. Sp**s fans getting excited they have a world class winger that was performing initially on the novelty of proving himself at new club but never stop to wonder why Juventus is not even putting him in their plan despite being only 22 and pricing him only at 30 mil for "world class young winger"

Reminds me every bit of us selling Iwobi to Everton for 30 mil when he was 22

Tbf he’s a good player but as a wide man you’re limited if you don’t have pace/can’t go by players. Why the comparisons to Saka were dumb.

Riou

Throwback time!

Last July...

Is Gdeep Jamie O'Hara?

How gassed Jamie the chav got at the start of the season "won the transfer window, Sp**s are truly back" versus how opposite he acts now and how "he knew all along it wouldn't work for them" this season...you can never be wrong, if you have all the opinions 😅

Riou

"Why is Harry Kane unloved?"

Maybe because he's an unlikeable cheating loser, who has spent the last decade letting his club and country down as soon as silverware is on the line.

But he scores hattricks against teams like Bournemouth and Panama...bUiLd HiM tHe StAtUe AlReAdY!!!

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom