• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@Riou
giphy.webp

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Interestingly ange rejected brigton before they signed de zerbi as he didn't want to leave celtic mid season

This is actually false.

De Zerbi was the main target for Brighton from the start. There is likely an element of Celtic being in mid season for Ange, and the Ukraine situation for Roberto. But De Zerbi was the one focused on.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Tottenham appointing Ange Postecoglou ⬜🟩 as there New Manager, reminds me of when they appointed Nuno Espirito Santo from Wolves. 🟧⬛
When Nuno was at Wolves, he did well there, making them a good team in the Premier League. His Stock was quite high. Then Tottenham appointed him as there New Manager, he struggled, then was sacked four months later. He seemed to disappear off the radar after that, believe he is now managing a Team in Saudi Arabia.

Screenshot_20230624-100930.png
Does 'NES' stand for, 'Not enjoying Sp**s'.

Screenshot_20230624-100808.png
From the Trophy guarantee League in Scotland, to 'The grass is not always greener' opportunity at Tottenham.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Tottenham appointing Ange Postecoglou ⬜🟩 as there New Manager, reminds me of when they appointed Nuno Espirito Santo from Wolves. 🟧⬛
When Nuno was at Wolves, he did well there, making them a good team in the Premier League. His Stock was quite high. Then Tottenham appointed him as there New Manager, he struggled, then was sacked four months later. He seemed to disappear off the radar after that, believe he is now managing a Team in Saudi Arabia.

View attachment 16204
Does 'NES' stand for, 'Not enjoying Sp**s'.

View attachment 16205
From the Trophy guarantee League in Scotland, to 'The grass is not always greener' opportunity at Tottenham.
The difference is that back then their fans were conceited and thought Santo was beneath them and disliked him from the go. This time they now know their place and are hyping themselves up over this lataest rando they've appointed.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Zendaya was in a threesome? The good kind or the bad kind?

In any case I read that he’s retreating from acting due to mental health reasons. Clearly being a Sp**s fan has serious consequences. Should come with a disclaimer or sth.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
When I come across Sp**s fans online, many of them are quite confident. One even saying that if Levy backs Ange, they’ll be on our level, competing with us.

I think what they will see soon is how Ange adopts a more conservative approach. As seen with Arteta and Ten Hag himself. They’ll look to make their defensive shape solid, and use a high press in certain situations, as a form of attack.

That would be combined with direct passing when the ball is turned over. Likely under lapping passes (down the half spaces) as seen at Celtic. But a lot of rehearsed attacking routines.

Think Arsenal under Arteta during that FA Cup run. Great against the more ball playing sides like ourselves, but they’ll find it harder against deeper lying teams.

Once Ange gets in his ball plauers and they begin to understand JDP. It’s will be their cohesion, and efficiency in execution that will carry them.

Sp**s will become better and more modern yes. But they will need more than the big man Ange to overcome 6 other teams, who already play this way. And the rest who are now expecting such football and plan accordingly.

DuBB

When I come across Sp**s fans online, many of them are quite confident. One even saying that if Levy backs Ange, they’ll be on our level, competing with us.

I think what they will see soon is how Ange adopts a more conservative approach. As seen with Arteta and Ten Hag himself. They’ll look to make their defensive shape solid, and use a high press in certain situations, as a form of attack.

That would be combined with direct passing when the ball is turned over. Likely under lapping passes (down the half spaces) as seen at Celtic. But a lot of rehearsed attacking routines.

Think Arsenal under Arteta during that FA Cup run. Great against the more ball playing sides like ourselves, but they’ll find it harder against deeper lying teams.

Once Ange gets in his ball plauers and they begin to understand JDP. It’s will be their cohesion, and efficiency in execution that will carry them.

Sp**s will become better and more modern yes. But they will need more than the Big man to overcome 6 other teams, who already play this way.

Sp**s' prospects are so much bleaker than they know. The gap between them and the rest of the Top 6 is so big that they shouldn't be looking up, they should be looking down.

Villa are looking at players like Joao Felix and Guendouzi, Brighton have a decent conveyor belt of "Next Best Things" and Tottenham think they're a good summer away from bouncing back into the Top 4?

Good luck to them.

😂

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom