• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

carlito'sway

Established Member
Maybe it is a bit harsh actually. But again in the context of having been systematically (and boringly) subjected to the insistence that I must support a football team based on my opinion of that team....

Yes it harsh, as you said! So just drop it and move on...

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Don't see the point in all this.

Just stay at your Spuds forum and enjoy your relative success for the little time it will last.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I hate Sp**s so much, sometimes I take more joy in their failure than our successes. They have the ****iest fans going. No they might not get in fights like Millwall do but they're just so obnoxious and unjustifiably arrogant.

They're a fan base of traffic wardens and train conductors. ****.

zanwalk

Sp**s Fan
I hate Sp**s so much, sometimes I take more joy in their failure than our successes. They have the ****iest fans going. No they might not get in fights like Millwall do but they're just so obnoxious and unjustifiably arrogant.

I beg to differ, we are not all like that. I enjoy a proper debate about football with supporters of any team, I don't come here to stir up trouble or to be obnoxious.

We are all football fans after all, unfortunately there are some idiots on every forum with whom it is impossible to have any sensible debate.

Aevi

Hale End FC

I dislike Sp**s, but I find it unfair to generalize like that. You could do the same for any club and its fans, even ours.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I'm in London and would put money on the majority bring cab drivers and thus cementing their reputation as absolute c*nts.

I'm in London and would put money on the majority bring cab drivers and thus cementing their reputation as absolute c*nts.

Heh, I'm a Sp**s fan in the States, (I'm a high school teacher for what its worth to your informal study)

I guess it's different over there and I know I'm supposed to hate Arsenal, but having been a fan since 2005, Arsenal have never really annoy me so much as Chelsea or either of the Manchester Clubs (that might have more to do with the kinds of Americans that are fans of those clubs) I honestly don't imagine I'd enjoy the season half as much without the NLDs, they always seem to be the most dramatic/entertaining matches of the season.

I take no joy in Arsenal's "struggles" (I think they will make top four). I would LOVE the FA cup final to be a NLD, but I'm betting it's going be the other two teams.
-Edit - Just found out Kane is back this Saturday already. I think Sp**s will beat Chelsea in FA cup.

All that being said, when Sp**s were losing that Swansea game, I got that feeling like "oh, here we go again, our late season collapse starts now, time for Arsenal to go their huge run..."

Last edited:

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Heh, I'm a Sp**s fan in the States, (I'm a high school teacher for what its worth to your informal study)

I guess it's different over there and I know I'm supposed to hate Arsenal, but having been a fan since 2005, Arsenal have never really annoy me so much as Chelsea or either of the Manchester Clubs (that might have more to do with the kinds of Americans that are fans of those clubs) I honestly don't imagine I'd enjoy the season half as much without the NLDs, they always seem to be the most dramatic/entertaining matches of the season.

I take no joy in Arsenal's "struggles" (I think they will make top four). I would LOVE the FA cup final to be a NLD, but I'm betting it's going be the other two teams.
-Edit - Just found out Kane is back this Saturday already. I think Sp**s will beat Chelsea in FA cup.

All that being said, when Sp**s were losing that Swansea game, I got that feeling like "oh, here we go again, our late season collapse starts now, time for Arsenal to go their huge run..."

You seem like a perfectly nice, rational human being, I think it's most probably just the ones over here.

zanwalk

Sp**s Fan

Welcome! I am pleased to have a little backing on here.

Like you I don't harbour ill will towards Arsenal fans, I love the friendly rivalry, my next door neighbour is an Arsenal fan, but we get on really well and have many debates about football.

nick gould

I am looking at the spuds team. How did they manage to assemble such a formidable side? Where were we when it happened?

Trying to compare their team to ours. Not easy to be objective but something tells me they have been doing something right of late.

Goal Hugo vs Petre
Walker vs Bellerin tie
Rose vs Nacho tie
Alderweireld vs Kos: tie
Vertoghen vs Mustafi
Xhaka vs Wanyama : tie
Dembele vs Ramsey/Elneny/Chamberlain
Dele vs Özil :tie
Erickson vs Theo
Son vs Sanchez : gunners win
Kane vs Welbeck

Managers: jury is out

Class: Arsenal win by a wide margin
History: Arsenal win by a wide margin

Future: ???

They thump our squad in many different positions in my opinion. Like Ian Wright said though it may be painful to say it, I am jealous of some of their players.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom