• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

OG J0E

Weird how the Sp**s fans are flocking all of a sudden. Hopefully we get them in the cup final and win so they can piss off back to GloryGlory.

sammyvine

Tottenham's British core is so much better than ours...its scary.

Alli & Dier > Chamberlain & Wilshere
Kane > Walcott/Welbeck
Rose > Gibbs
Walker > Chambers

I remember when many on here though Gibbs was better than Rose.
When you see how well Alli is playing at 20 years old and then you look at Chamberlain's performances it makes you wonder what went wrong?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You can still laugh at them having their 'glory' years but winning **** all.

Tottenham's
When you see how well Alli is playing at 20 years old and then you look at Chamberlain's performances it makes you wonder what went wrong?

Sure his production will drop at somepoint... An extended Ramsey like run rather than a freak like Lampard.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Tottenham seem solid in every department, though aside from Kane who can become a phenom in the premier league barring injury, I don't think they have the extra quality that you see in teams who win the league or do well in Europe.

nick gould

Tottenham seem solid in every department, though aside from Kane who can become a phenom in the premier league barring injury, I don't think they have the extra quality that you see in teams who win the league or do well in Europe.
Erickson, Dele Ali, Super solid defence.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dont think we are going to catch them this year. They have solid confidence and are playing good stuff.

I think we can build up the momentum to beat them though, we need to for our own qualification.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Tottenham's British core is so much better than ours...its scary.

Alli & Dier > Chamberlain & Wilshere
Kane > Walcott/Welbeck
Rose > Gibbs
Walker > Chambers

I remember when many on here though Gibbs was better than Rose.

Hmm its weird though, like I still look at the potential of Chamberlain and Wilshere and think they can reach crazy heights if they fulfilled their potential. Kane is out n out better than Walcott or Welbeck so that's out of the question.

And is Walker that good? I mean isn't it more that Chambers hasn't delivered, I don't watch Sp**s at all though. I think Rob Holding might turn out to be our great hope in the back line (I know he's not a RB but I guess Chambers is more a CB too) and he is quite tall as opposed to originally thought, should be a great cb hopefully.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
8q2zcwt.png

Finally. FINALLY.

WE need to wake up guys arguable the best young striker and attacking midfielder in the world. Best back line in the league and possibly Europe. Youthful forward thinking manager, and done it all on the smallest budget of the top 6. All this "they are just **** Sp**s" doesn't wash this season. It's a childish sour grapes attitude.

Next season we either face a season or 2 of transition with a new manager or sticking with Wenger and Losing Özil and Ssnchez!!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

To be honest it won't take much effort for them to be a bigger club than us once their stadium is built. Their board are much more proactive and ambitious. Basically us before our stadium build in terms of ambition.

We've got the cvnt Keswick and co who just don't give a ****.

Impact

Established Member
To be honest it won't take much effort for them to be a bigger club than us once their stadium is built. Their board are much more proactive and ambitious. Basically us before our stadium build in terms of ambition.

We've got the cvnt Keswick and co who just don't give a ****.

Mate, relax. Arsenal are a tier above Sp**s as a football club and will be for some time. Sp**s are having their most successful 10 year spell in perhaps 50-75 years. And guess what they have to show for it? One league cup. They have a great manager and an ambitious board but that doesn't create a history. We'll regroup after this season and go again. It's what top clubs do.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom