• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Re: Let's still all laugh at Tottenham.

They could do a lot worse than to get rid of Arry and all the shyte baggage that comes with him. I don't believe the players are only staying there because of him, and his small time mentality will always hinder them. I'd have genuine fear if someone like Mourinho went there....Not going to happen though, thankfully.

Braydz

Arry.jpg

Saw this on facebook :lol:

Uncle Mike

Established Member

Harry Redknapp is illiterate.
He can't read his birth certificate.
He's got a twitch and can't get rid of it.
He's going to prison.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan

Uncle Mike said:
Harry Redknapp is illiterate.
He can't read his birth certificate.
He's got a twitch and can't get rid of it.
He's going to prison.

Please... Don't quit your day job :|

outlaw_member

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zvRA1aHKqU&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zvRA1aH ... re=related</a>

FML.

Uncle Mike

Established Member

outlaw_member said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zvRA1aHKqU&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FML.
30,000? In the pre-Taylor Report era? For one of their most beloved players ever (Ardiles)? Just 2 years after winning the UEFA Cup and 4 since their last FA Cup?

Big club my arse!

lee1001

Established Member

I'm not laughing any more. It's going to take a fantastic run of consecutive winning games for Arsenal and a complete capitulation from Sp**s to overcome a 13 point deficit.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan

Despite being secure in the Champions League places, Harry is still looking to add to his squad.

Bought in Saha, who on his day is top class and apparently looking to add another defender to his side. Has also had a loan bid rejected for Krasic.

I wish we showed this ambition sometimes. I can think of numerous seasons where, had we of strengthend in January, we could of been Champions.

Uncle Mike

Established Member

lee1001 said:
I'm not laughing any more. It's going to take a fantastic run of consecutive winning games for Arsenal and a complete capitulation from Sp**s to overcome a 13 point deficit.
Tomorrow: We win against Bolton. 10 points.

This weekend: We beat Blackburn and they lose to Liverpool. 7 points.

February 11: We beat Sunderland and Newcastle nicks a draw. 5 points. How's it look now?

February 26: We win the derby. 2 points. How's it look now?

March 3-4: We beat Liverpool, they lose to United. Bingo, we lead by 1 point.

March 10-12: They lose to Everton, we beat Newcastle. Us by 4.

March 17: We beat Everton, they beat Stoke. Us by 4.

March 24: We beat Villa, they lose at Chelsea. Us by 7.

March 31-April 1: We beat QPR, they beat Swansea. Us by 7.

April 7: We beat Man City at home, they get only a draw at Sunderland. Us by 9.

April 9: This could be a banana peel game for us, at Wolves. But it could also be one for The ****, as they host surprsing Norwich. Us by 9.

April 14: We beat Wigan, they beat Bolton. Us by 9.

April 21: We beat Chelsea at home (why not, we beat them on the road and we'll be healthier than we were then), they only get a draw at QPR. Us by 10, and there's 9 points left to be won. Happy St. Totteringham's Day.

April 28: We may only get a draw at Stoke, and they'll beat Blackburn -- but you never know, Blackburn won at United. Us by 10.

May 5: We beat Norwich, and they lose at Villa. Us by 13.

May 13: Season finale, we win at West Brom, they win home to Fulham. Us by 13.

We finish 3rd, and don't need a qualifying round for the Champions League. They finish 7th, and Harry and all their ***** fans say, "Wha happened?"

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

I'll play trouser billiards to that...

:lol: Oscar worthy film directing.... Love it. Have you seen 'Feverpitch', Uncle?

Uncle Mike

Established Member

The Jury said:
I'll play trouser billiards to that...

:lol: Oscar worthy film directing, that. Love it. Have you seen 'Feverpitch', Uncle?
"Jesus, Paul! You need medical help! You've got some kind of disease that turns people into miserable bastards!"

Yeah, I've seen it. My only complaints are that Ruth Gemmell is no Drew Barrymore, and there's not nearly enough shots of Highbury and game action. Those are the only advantages over the U.S. version: I love Drew, and the shots of Fenway are fantastic.

Of course, being a Yankee Fan AND a Gooner, I much prefer the ending of the U.K. version. The U.S. version, to me, is a horror film.

entropy13

Established Member

VancouverCanuck, you should have realized by now that he's not smoking anything yet at this stage.

:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom