• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yes, i only read my posts. I don't even read most of your posts. I just pick out 2 or 3 words that are obviously squad cost related and instantly want to have a go at you.
Just name your weapons bro. :lol:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If you watch the vid, you'll see there's one period in time that Arsenal appears among the top spending clubs. There's your answer bro.

For 1.5 secs In 98/99 meanwhile in 2003/2005 Arsenal did not even appeared and ManU and Liverpool did

Edit: Lol that video works against you! 1.5 secs in 98 is your argument? Tottenham were in that list like 3 seasons and they won nothing lol!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You mean a choice between a manager learning with the best at the top of the Premiership, or a guy managing a team about to be relegated from League 1, mmmmm, I'll have to think about that. :lol:

You know what i meant, trax. Would you have called Sol a Sp**s reject at the time the club brought him in?

Potch is a good manager who knows league and will be in demand come the manager change of chairs in the summer.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Where's @BigPoppaPump when you need him?

giphy.gif

Thinking his next post in ArsenalMania... be patient because that requires his 100% IQ and some time

That’s rich, coming from the genius that thinks squad cost is a theory. At least I understand basic mathematics.

BigPoppaPump

If you watch the vid, you'll see there's one period in time that Arsenal appears among the top spending clubs. There's your answer bro.

We actually spent a fair bit of money from the mid 90s until 2000 when we decided to build the Emirates. After we decided on the Emirates it was wrap, Viera was moaning about us having no money every season.

We were broke for like 14 years really.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
giphy.gif

That’s rich, coming from the genius that thinks squad cost is a theory. At least I understand basic mathematics.

That’s why you know nothing, winning a title and managing it is not simple mathematics. Wenger had a degree in economics so that explains how is not about the quantity of your investment but how you use it and maximize your money. That’s what a good administration does... injecting money just for fun sometimes works, some doesn’t.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We actually spent a fair bit of money from the mid 90s until 2000 when we decided to build the Emirates. After we decided on the Emirates it was wrap, Viera was moaning about us having no money every season.

We were broke for like 14 years really.

Think in the summer of 2001, Vieira said the team wouldn't even finish in the top four...and we ended up winning The Double that season :lol:

Paddy loved a good moan, kept Arsenal on its toes though.

BigPoppaPump

That’s why you know nothing, winning a title and managing it is not simple mathematics. Wenger had a degree in economics so that explains how is not about the quantity of your investment but how you use it and maximize your money. That’s what a good administration does... injecting money just for fun sometimes works, some doesn’t.

giphy.gif

@Makingtrax

BigPoppaPump

Think in the summer of 2001, Vieira said the team wouldn't even finish in the top four...and we ended up winning The Double that season :lol:

Paddy loved a good moan, kept Arsenal on its toes though.

Viera was one of our greatest of all times but the guy was a massive diva lol. Still love him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom