• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Only thing is that Real and PSG have looked good this year, could see them staying with their managers for a while.

That’d leave us and Man Utd and we might be more attractive to them, they’ve been even worse than us recently.
Do you think Man Utd are a bit of a poisoned chalice? I'd imagine they'd still have a bigger draw than us despite their recent showings. I suppose them sticking with Ole might speak volumes about their situation at the moment.

how can you nitpick when Freddie looks so hot? but then you have the misfortune to be a male, I suppose

Yeah he look hot for sure. I thought long time about giving a blow job a try once but never went through with it. Similar feelings come up when I see Freddie!

But the sleeves on the suit should be slightly shorter than on the shirt. A little bit more though than we see in the picture. Its not Freddi fault unless he didn't have them tailor made and bought them just at Calvin Klein.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

One thing I always admired about Pochettino is that he had a pretty decent player career himself, and is still a very good footballer himself, just put on a lot of weight lol. I’ve seen some pretty recent footage of him with a ball and I think he could learn our defenders something about building from the back.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wouldnt be surprised if Poch rocked up at the Emirates. Footballers and managers are so far removed from reality do you really think they care about us lowly fans. Do they ****.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Do you think Man Utd are a bit of a poisoned chalice? I'd imagine they'd still have a bigger draw than us despite their recent showings. I suppose them sticking with Ole might speak volumes about their situation at the moment.

A little bit I think, they have money but they’re a total shambles.

Big risk for him that Woodward won’t back him, he’s failed to do it so far.

Santi Claus

As far as I'm concerned it's Pochettino or Arteta now otherwise give Freddie until the end of the season. Even if Freddie ****s the bed it's better to write off this season and reassess options in the summer than make the wrong decision now with the limited options available and have to write off next season as well.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Yeah he look hot for sure. I thought long time about giving a blow job a try once but never went through with it. Similar feelings come up when I see Freddie!

But the sleeves on the suit should be slightly shorter than on the shirt. A little bit more though than we see in the picture. Its not Freddi fault unless he didn't have them tailor made and bought them just at Calvin Klein.
I doubt he has to pay for stuff from Calvin Klein, after the massive sales he brought them

My only worry with Pochy is that he hasn't won anything. He won't come in with that experience of winning things. He actually come in with experience of choking.

So we are again looking at a manager that has to evolve him self with us. So it could take time.

Also after last summer, will we be able to give him the funds he wanted at Sp**s to take next step? Do we have enough money? He will ask these questions.

Godwin1

Very well-known
As far as I'm concerned it's Pochettino or Arteta now otherwise give Freddie until the end of the season. Even if Freddie ****s the bed it's better to write off this season and reassess options in the summer than make the wrong decision now with the limited options available and have to write off next season as well.
We can't just write off a season, we're 8 points from top 4 and still in cup competitions. I only back Ljungberg with the idea that he is well liked among the players and can give us that new manager impetus over december to pick up points where teams above us are sure to falter. I get what you're saying about not rushing into a change though mate I just don't think we should be so blase about writing off a season.

GunnerUK

Freddie will probably be kept on if he really raises some eyebrows. Imagine we go on a 18 game winning streak beating Liverpool, City and Sp**s lol

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Ljunberg does well it’ll probably kills any chance of Arteta taking the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom