• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If he has lost part of the dressing room (I presume that means coaching staff & players) because of lack of instructions, why the hell are the board keeping him? Just ridiculous! Whats the board going to do if the majority of the players come to the board & tell them all that, tell them he isn't the guy. A lot of the players could easily do that.

Hexagon9

I think of the candidates listed BR is by far the best option. He knows the PL, has experience of big clubs/players and encourages a decent brand of football. The question is, would he want to come here?

I don’t agree that for us to change our manager now would see us in the MU/Chelsea boat at all. After George Graham we tried Bruce Rioch, it didn’t work so we moved swiftly on...................the same comments apply now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is gone during November international break we won't going to rush to make the decision

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The good news that we not going to wait too long to make decision like wenger because of respect and he was legend so if things turn more bad in next games we'll make change.

Either way if Unai turned around he gone in summer if things turn bad he gone in few weeks. The club clearly not satisfied with him specially after helping him in market

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Lost "part" of the dressing room :lol::lol:

If you've lost a part you've lost it all. It's fair & well the players come out & back their boss. The reality is they have no more faith in him than they would with a lemur in a 3 piece suit on the bench.

The only thing his talk with Josh will have done is embolden him. Now, he can persevere with his clueless tinkering whilst continuing to derail our season,all to massage his misplaced confidence in his extremely limited abilities.

Sack him now so we can still salvage our season.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

The good news that we not going to wait too long to make decision like wenger because of respect and he was legend so if things turn more bad in next games we'll make change.

Either way if Unai turned around he gone in summer if things turn bad he gone in few weeks. The club clearly not satisfied with him specially after helping him in market
Did you not read what was said above by Ornstein though? It has stated that his job is safe atm because the Arsenal hierarchy I presume board have said he still has their support despite losing parts of the dressing room.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Did you not read what was said above by Ornstein though? It has stated that his job is safe atm because the Arsenal hierarchy I presume board have said he still has their support despite losing parts of the dressing room.

Yeah, at the minute....

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes but it also said that they not happy with progress he made

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Well then lets hope he loses their support eventually aswell sooner rather then later. I don't want to see him at Arsenal by the end of the season, preferably end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom