• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
037HQY8.jpg

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
You can argue it suited the club to give Wenger his extensions. Keeps the fan frustration and pressures focused on him rather than Ivan or the owners. That and he was delivering top 4 anyway.

Now that Wenger is not here, **** has hit the fan and everyone has been exposed as useless.

Ivan left the club as soon as Wenger wasn’t here to shield him.
Pastor GDeep

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
All crap tbh. Probably Potch but that seems about as realistic as us getting top 4 this season.

Obviously Arteta would be nice but in our current state he'd do nothing.
Starting to come around to these same sentiments.

We're in dire straights right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom