• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think I could raise the bar in here if put in charge of bans...

...and I mean the height bar, so @OnlyOne would be the first to go!

Gunner-Union

Comedy gold on here atm. AM is imploding faster than our starting 11 after going a goal down, we are all at each other’s throats desperate for something positive and Arsenal being arsenal will let us down

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Comedy gold on here atm. AM is imploding faster than our starting 11 after going a goal down, we are all at each other’s throats desperate for something positive and Arsenal being arsenal will let us down

Logged on to see 30-odd pages had been added. Figured I couldn't be bothered but that I'd read the last 4-5 pages to catch myself up. Expected news but found fights over tags (which I hope the mods keep trolling with), denials of bromances, demands by the people for mods to explain themselves, people forgetting why members got banned...etc. Wild stuff.

We need to hire a manager before we start cannibalizing ourselves further.

Blimey. :lol:

It's just banter stop being so dramatic guys.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Need to relax. This is the same city that basically tapped up half of our squad and got them by offering money.

Arteta is their number 2 and we are taking him mid season. They just don't understand it. So they are lashing out through the media trying to make us look like idiots.

They don't understand because they think that he should just wait and take over from Pep when they deem it ready. They believe they offer him enough money to do what they want. Why would he want to go to Arsenal? They feel insulted.

Maybe because he doesn't love City. Maybe because he took a pay cut to join us. Maybe because he was out captain. Maybe because the club backed him in his last season when he was I injured. Maybe because he has been through tough times with us, saw what we were and what we are now. Maybe it sickens him to see us like this.

Whatever it is. Arteta would have made it pretty damn obvious if he didn't want to join and Pep would be looking a lot more smug if he knew he wasn't joining.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Need to relax. This is the same city that basically tapped up half of our squad and got them by offering money.

Arteta is their number 2 and we are taking him mid season. They just don't understand it. So they are lashing out through the media trying to make us look like idiots.

They don't understand because they think that he should just wait and take over from Pep when they deem it ready. They believe they offer him enough money to do what they want. Why would he want to go to Arsenal? They feel insulted.

Maybe because he doesn't love City. Maybe because he took a pay cut to join us. Maybe because he was out captain. Maybe because the club backed him in his last season when he was I injured. Maybe because he has been through tough times with us, saw what we were and what we are now. Maybe it sickens him to see us like this.

Whatever it is. Arteta would have made it pretty damn obvious if he didn't want to join and Pep would be looking a lot more smug if he knew he wasn't joining.

Thanks mate, I need some assurance and positive words right now, cannot take another last minute Emery event this time around.

Hope you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom