• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah that's a top notch machine. You see those in proper establishments. This is me
lyons_3_c1831e05-0ac8-414a-8a29-618760323647_1024x1024.JPG

Ordered.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
First thing I do when I get out of bed is check to see if I still have morning wood. Sadly those days are few and far between the older I get.

I have nothing but lumber when I wake up...

m0sexaddict_m_Royal%20Blue.jpg

...it’s my cross to bear...

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Caffetiere highly underrated coffee making apparatus

Makes some of the best coffee

I actually am in January

Are you gonna travel the south part of the Iceland?

If you go east I recommend you check out Stuðlagil and if you go to the midlands you should see Sigöldugljúfur! It is a nature pearls that tourism is yet to exploid.

No puffin hunting this time of the year so I cant help you with that. But if you have time you should visit my birth place Vestmannaeyjar. Beautiful place!

Have a nice time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom