• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fully behind Arteta tbh, have heard good things about him and most of our current players will respect him and listen to him. Apparently gave an excellent speech ahead of the 2015 cup final and his impact in terms of his leadership when he joined was huge in the 11/12 season.

Preacher

Always Crying
Arteta would be a completely shot at the dark. I doubt that Arsenal can afford it. It can be a success, but equally it can be a disaster. I would prefer more experience person.

CrypticSaint

'Henry would be popular with fans'

Henry is the least qualified candidate on that list. At least Arteta is a an assistant manager of a club team not a national one

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
'Henry would be popular with fans'

Henry is the least qualified candidate on that list. At least Arteta is a an assistant manager of a club team not a national one

Do they think football fans are idiots? Yeah he was a great player for us but I think 95% of Arsenal fans would think it would be a terrible idea making him manager.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Would love Arteta but it's too early. Working with the bald scumbag for a couple of seasons would do him good and then he shoud prove himself somewhere else as a head coach before we consider him.

Obviously Jardim sounds exciting but is he a big enough name? Imo, no.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That Mular tweet is a win-win.

Either he’s right and we finally sack our past-it manager.

Or he’s fake and we bump off another ITK before the transfer window has even opened.

What if we win the EL thus qualify for the UCL, thus Wenger stays? Then we'll never know.

LG10

Just please not Low or Ancelotti. Think Brendan is a top manager despite being a bit of a funny character. Would take Arteta just based off a gut feeling that he would be good.

Malky

Established Member
Really don't want Henry, the amount of ****e he chats on Sky Sports makes me think he's a complete imbecile.
Would be happy with Arteta, he's been spoken so highly of by City players and Pep himself, someone else will offer him the chance as a manager shortly. Jardim is another I'd be excited about and I would actually be happy with Rodgers, I've watched Celtic a lot this season and they're playing some really good football.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Saying the squad is uncertain is huge. Certainly explains some of these performances, they have been far from "fighting for the manager".

Aevi

Hale End FC
Just to throw more "sources" into the ring, the Auba guy from AFTV is saying Allegri and Sarri as well but not Jardim or Rogers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom