• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I'm not asking you to repeat the arguments for both sides mate - I was simply asking for your opinion - and stating my own. Relax.

Its hard to keep up with everyone's individual point of view with 20 pages every hour.

I was genuinely curious.

Might have sounded harsh on my behalf even though it wasn't ! Just got tired of being ased by the board for so long again.

1CK1S

Man I'm done with Arsenal until this board is wiped off the face of the earth.

There is no way in hell you could've dropped the ball on this.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If Ballbag hadn't call Benitez to take the job, I would've to listen to him regarding transfers and what not.

Can't have that happening.

I was on board with Arteta, but this feels right just out of the ITK Culling alone.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
His record prior to PSG sounds encouraging. Don’t really care about PSG, they’re nothing like us

Plug, Mular, Nexus RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom