• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Liverpool Kit against Marseille

GlasgowGooner

not aloud to advertise alcohol in France I think, I remember Ragers weren't aloud their McEwans logo on their strip years ago also.

Jinn

Established Member
_39966075_heskey_emp300x245.jpg

751467721.jpg

Looks odd, doesn't it?

Eastrek

Would that be why when we lost the ECWC final to Zaragoza in Paris we also had no shirt sponser?
i thought it might have been to do with it being a final!

Iron Monkey

i want to ask why so many players wear the same blue colour nike boot?

i thought only ronaldo and henry have this boot

Eastrek

Mad Jens said:
Yep. We've had JVC, Dreamcast/SEGA and O2. All electronics companies.

lol yeah my bad....so why didn't we have our sponser on in that game does anyone know?

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
If I remember rightly there was some clash between an 'official uefa sponsor' and the sponsorships both clubs had at the time, because neither had sponsors names on.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom