• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Liverpool sign Zenden...

Very decent. Played for Chelsea, FC Barcelona and was the Man of the Season for Boro the last 2 seasons. Good signing, but i don't expect him to play very often at Pool.

koivu

I think he's a good but not great player. We'll see how he gets on at Pool. He's not Spanish though...what's Liverpool doing signing him? :)

Arjan

koivu said:
He's not Spanish though...what's Liverpool doing signing him? :)
they probably got confused on that strange spanish sounding first name Bolo........ which he got in stead of Boudewijn at Barca. And he speaks spanish!

A

Anonymous

koivu said:
I think he's a good but not great player. We'll see how he gets on at Pool. He's not Spanish though...what's Liverpool doing signing him? :)

You Mean Liverpool Only sign Spainish ?

Jkreffer

Established Member
I think its a good signing for Liverpool. I don't think its a good move for the player though, who will likely be subjected to the bench, whereas at Middlesborough, he was idolised.

Canuck

Established Member
Ally said:
Excellent squad player - indicates Kewell is doomed there.

You'd think so.
Good squad player for them who can score goals. Not the most consistent though.
He may very well flourish under Rafa since 'Pool will be playing a much different style of game than Boro I think.

rojos

arsewhole said:
thats the way it seems lately

apart from Scott Carson, Mark Gonzalez, and Momo Sissoko then :wink:

Oh and soon to be joined by Super Peter Crouchy :eek:ops:

As for Zenden, he'll be a very good squad player, who can play central midfield or on the left. And he is a HUGE improvment on those he's replacing. I reckon he's a good player to pick up on a freebie.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom