• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Moura

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I remember him being quite hyped up before going to PSG. United had failed to sign him and Fergie went on a hissy fit against oil money offers dwarfing them in the market.
But he seems to have stalled since moving to PSG and is mostly a squad player, not always in starting XI.

Lucas Moura could seal a transfer to Arsenal next summer due to his admiration for Arsène Wenger, according to reports.

The Brazilian could be available at the end of the season, having failed to secure a first-team berth under Laurent Blanc this term.

Liverpool and Manchester United have both been credited with a firm interest in the player, but according to ItaSportPress, Lucas’ admiration for Wenger’s work makes Arsenal his most likely destination.

Arsenal have shown a willingness to go after marquee names in recent seasons, and it appears that Lucas could well follow in Alexis Sanchez’s and Mesut Özil’s footsteps.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/09/lucas...sfer-because-of-Arsène-wenger-report-5552664/

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14222/t...6852/rumours-lucas-moura-prefers-arsenal-move

My opinion: He would certainly be an upgrade on Ox and Campbell, but then he would cost a lot of money.

Bananacoffee

He is amazing.

Would love him here, every top club needs a tricky brazilian - let's go for either Lucas, Willian or Teixeira.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
If we are looking for a tricky Brazilian winger with erratic end product look no further than Wellington Silva.

Invest the 25m we would blow on this dude in a striker. He wont help push us on and he isnt worth the money.

Better yet add another 25m to that fee and offer PSG 50m for Verratti then go get Reus and we'll walk the league.

Last edited:

scytheavatar

Established Member
My opinion: He would certainly be an upgrade on Ox and Campbell, but then he would cost a lot of money.

My opinion is that he's just a Brazilian Juan Cuadrado, quick feet and fancy skills but selfish and no end product. Whether or not he's an upgrade on Ox and Campbell is very debatable.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
My opinion is that he's just a Brazilian Juan Cuadrado, quick feet and fancy skills but selfish and no end product. Whether or not he's an upgrade on Ox and Campbell is very debatable.

He has plenty of end product, in the last 3 seasons he has a goal or assist every 168mins in all comps where as The Ox has a goal or assist every 280mins in his Arsenal career

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is not the brazillian you're looking for. Seems to really like his churrasco.

Maybe is just my brazilian anti-brazilian bias, but I just don't see anything in this guy.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom