• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Love how people think Xhaka isn’t gonna be a key part of our midfield next year.

Probably the biggest victim of our lack of a system last year, he’s a quality player.
Torreira-Ramsey in a two man midfield isn’t happening although it would be a better (but still flawed) pairing.

djflick

Transfer Denialist
Not one English outlet is reporting this. Why is everyone getting excited? Surly it’s just a ploy to get Napoli more involved.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not one English outlet is reporting this. Why is everyone getting excited? Surly it’s just a ploy to get Napoli more involved.

Because foreign outlets like Di Marzio are often more reliable. First to report on Lichsteiner, first to report on Aubameyang. When was the last time an English outlet broke a transfer story for Arsenal?

djflick

Transfer Denialist
Because foreign outlets like Di Marzio are often more reliable. First to report on Lichsteiner, first to report on Aubameyang. When was the last time an English outlet broke a transfer story for Arsenal?

You would think they might have at least picked up in by now? I agree that the foreign outlets are best for breaking the news but normally we at least hear something from the UK by now (if legit)

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

The english press claimed that Arteta was our new manager. They have no clue. Well, Ornstein has a clue but he is the only one.

djflick

Transfer Denialist
The english press claimed that Arteta was our new manager. They have no clue. Well, Ornstein has a clue but he is the only one.
But nothing.... literally nothing from England. Normally they are trying to jump on the news and claim it as their own by now.

field442

Trusted ⭐
But nothing.... literally nothing from England. Normally they are trying to jump on the news and claim it as their own by now.

But it’s all guesswork in any case. Why would you feel better about the rumour because English journalists who have no real clue about it decide to write something? They’re not adding anything to the rumour.

djflick

Transfer Denialist
But it’s all guesswork in any case. Why would you feel better about the rumour because English journalists who have no real clue about it decide to write something? They’re not adding anything to the rumour.
Which shows me that there s literally not one bit of truth in it. I pray to god I’m wrong.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Anyway there’s one of two things happening here. We’re genuinely interested and will sign him (we blow any other team interested out of the water financially) or we are being used to get Napoli to pay more. I hope it’s the former.

djflick

Transfer Denialist
Anyway there’s one of two things happening here. We’re genuinely interested and will sign him (we blow any other team interested out of the water financially) or we are being used to get Napoli to pay more. I hope it’s the former.

It’s the second part in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom