• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I thought he was exceptional today even if failed as a team. It is worth considering improving his salary if he continues like this, make him happy and we could have a long term solution for his position.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I thought he was exceptional today even if failed as a team. It is worth considering improving his salary if he continues like this, make him happy and we could have a long term solution for his position.
Thought he was pretty ordinary even though he and Goundouzi, who was very good, had an extremly hard task

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Started the attack for the first goal by winning the ball high up and then running in the box causing confusion in defense and would probably get a penalty if Laca didn't score. Think his form is on the up and 4321 suits him.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
He is still winning the ball back well. But kinda messes up when he tries to push forward with the ball. Hope it is just a small difficult patch and he will get back to his best soon.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
People somehow expect some players to continuously perform. He's had a few 5/6 rated games, but he was far from alone in that respect. He's still adapting. He already has been of major importance for us and will continue to be in the future. A steal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Amazing stuff from fa as always banning player for getting the ball first for 3 games.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Oh well, play him in the EL and Guendouzi in the PL. Once a week max for both of them is enough as they've both played a lot this season.

Stannis

That’s a massive blow to the top 4 race

Here’s hoping that ainsley can help out in midfield

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
All you can do is laugh really. Typically pathetic and gutless from the FA. What's worse is that these decisions will cost us another player to injury on Sunday. United will come with their usual intention of booting the **** out of us and they know there'll be no punishment during or after the game. It's an absolute disgrace.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
It's hard to know where to begin isn't it really.

Human eyes, given time and consideration, looking at his tackle and not seeing that it was clean, but for a Sp**s player from out of his line of site charging in to frame.

Then the sanchez blatant stamp, the raised boot in to lenos chest. I no longer place any stock in the FAs decisions. What does VAR even matter if given days to consider an incident still turns up this result.

It's a crap shoot now. A total lottery. There are probably agendas, god knows what they are. I no longer expect it to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom