• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Luka Modrić

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_FAN1983

beepos said:
Mamic must be deluded. 50 million euros is a hell of a lot of money. Few players on earth are worth that much, and Arsenal would NEVER pay close to that much.

Maybe it is that much for everyone else except Arsenal, maybe just maybe Wenger told Mamic to put that price on Modric's head, but no intention of selling him, that would be astute from both parties if that was the case.

Who knows, you think i'm wishful thinking?? :lol:

vanPersie

Where exactly in that 'he's a fine player, i dont think theres another of his generation like him' did Dudu urge Arsenal to sign him? Lol.

TBH, I dont think any player - let alone one unproven in a major league - is worth that much. Wenger will be staying well clear on this one.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Luka Modric said:
"It is true, I was ready to leave, so clubs' decision left me surprised. But I'm a professional, Dinamo is my club and it is not true that I felt cheated"
"The deal is that I stay until next winter, but I would love to leave this summer. What will be- we will see!"
Some other sources say he said that he will leave as late as summer.
Mamic offered to publicly fill Luka's check, but he didn't in the end. They say that the didn't agree wages yet.
link

Tramdriver

I do wonder if this could be one of wengers big buys!! Every year he's says he looking for one or two unbelieveable players to inprove the squad.. Then someone leaves and it never happends

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Arsenal's 10 most likely transfer targets

01. A 28 year old goalkeeper no one has ever heard of, playing in a 7th division league
02. A 17 year old CB playing in the third tier of Spanish football
03. An 18 year old attacking mid playing somewhere in the Dutch football system
04. Dimitrov
05. No one else

Gurgen

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:

01. A 28 year old goalkeeper no one has ever heard of, playing in a 7th division league
04. Dimitrov
05. No one else

Isn't that routine getting a bit old now?

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Gurgen said:
MDGoonah41 said:

04. Dimitrov
05. No one else

Isn't that routine getting a bit old now?

Almost as old as be condescending in every discussion and belittling the intelligence of those who don't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom