• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lukas Klostermann

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Bellerin upgrade and replaces the so called " goal scoring" that some say we will miss with Ramsey leaving (Klostermann scored more goals than him last season).

This signing kills two birds with one stone.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
His brother Chuck has a great book with many different interviews done troughout Chucks career as a journalist.

It's named IV (roman numeral). Worth a read.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
This isn't the whole Bild article.

It's says that Atletico searchs a new RB and Klostermann could be an option, because of his good performance during the U21 tournament.

"Could be" interesting for Arsenal too, if Bellerin leaves Arsenal towards Madrid. Arsenal scouts were in Italy because of Klostermann.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom