• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Luxemburgo Set For Axe

A

Anonymous

My fear is that Real get Capellofrom Juve and then they come in for Wenger. Juve would be tempting for Wenger, I think they are the only club he would leave us for.

nidza7

Established Member
Highly Fabregas said:
My fear is that Real get Capellofrom Juve and then they come in for Wenger. Juve would be tempting for Wenger, I think they are the only club he would leave us for.

I doubt Wenger won`t honour his current deal with AFC.It`s till the summer of 2008.

juz7_pi12es

...luxembur{go}
luxem_mreg412.jpg

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
So now I guess a new manager comes in, and he'll want to bring in his own players, which will make things very very interesting indeed.

Yes, I think Gravesen is one player who would be out soon enough. I certainly would like to have him at Arsenal as I've always been a fan of his. Roberto Carlos would probably leave soon too.

Maybe Frank Farina has a chance. :wink:

mariaines

:D well, i really didn't care if he stayed or not, it won't make any difference.. maybe they will spend more useless money but just that.. they're so not a menace for Barça right now :lol: do they have any idea how pathetic they are?? :lol: the problem was not the coach, and certanly not the new signings.. but the players who won't be fired for anything in the world (zidane, beckham, helguera, raul.. they are the real problem) ...

Army of Me

Established Member
well, the real problem is the board of directors who buy them and then insist they play, even when they're obviously not good enough/off form.

players like ramos will always get a game because they paid so much for that stack of **** that they can't possibly leave him on the bench.

same goes for the rest of the team, they were mostly bought to sell shirts in the far-east.

i remember reading a while ago that real president (cant remember his name, perez or something) laughed when he heard manure only wanted £22mil for Beckham, because he knew they'd make that back in a few months.

mariaines

what's wrong with their directive board?? they're perfect to me :D the team and them do deserve each other :lol:

Army of Me

Established Member
i absolutely agree, as long as their performing like chimpanzees on LSD i'm quite happy with how they run their club :lol:

Lord Dula

Established Member
Although bet you're not too fond of the policy of bidding for whoever Wenger is tracking in the transfer market.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
any thoughts on the new manager then?? as for me, i will think even less than i do of real madrid if they dont get ottmar hitzfeld. how he's been out of a job for so long is beyond me.

Aussie

Established Member
One of the worst clubs in Europe atm. Being harsh? No way they are just a disgrace to football.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom