• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Liverpool (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GFg0xvLWUAAkQL6

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Can make a case for either Rice or Jorginho as both of them dominated their midfield.

Martinelli a constant threat, Ødegaard had a good game, Trossard with an impressive cameo and a well taken goal.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Rice, Jorgi, and big Gabi were great. I went with Rice.

baccy_man

Established Member
I went with Martinelli, he caused them lots of trouble with his runs down the wing and getting back to help out in defence.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Liked Jorginho's little dance move at the end too, so give it to him!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Martinelli was crucial, should have had 2 goals and an assist.

Rice makes everyone else look good though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think I have to give it to Jorginho he not play much but today he put amazing performance against the leaders

ksarp

Has to be J'inho. This cat is a coach on the field. He essentially was coaching on the field and screaming at people to get into defensive positions. Kai second for me, a 9 with aerial superiority really opens up our offensive playbook! Tetta comes in 3rd, he shelved the 325 today which I am sure Klopp planned for.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Jorginho obvs but a lot of players had good games today. Exciting stuff.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Jorgi for me. 1st in all the metrics that allowed us to play our game. Calm, cerebral and legs working just fine. Tonight, I can say, thanks Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom