• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Would love Potchettino here btw.

Yeah. Clearly a top manager, a winner etc. Think he’s too aggressive for people like Josh and Vinai though so I doubt we’ll see it.
Board needs someone that’s going to get in their faces IMO. They need to be slapped around. So that’s why I want Conte lol.
Poch is great but will get bullied by the board into mediocrity

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah. Clearly a top manager, a winner etc. Think he’s too aggressive for people like Josh and Vinai though so I doubt we’ll see it.

If we spend the money, people are claiming we will spend this window...it will be around £150-£200 million.

If we do end up spending that much, Stan would have been better off appointing Conte and a new experienced DOF, and letting them run with that money and see what they could do with the team.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can imagine Josh running back in tears to the ranch after dealing with Conte.

Can you imagine Vinai trying to impress him with some dead commercial deal after he’s failed to bring any players in? :lol:

These lot will get some meek nobody like Bobby “brown shoes” Martinez who’ll take a Kia client or Inaki recommendation without question.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m not sure who we’ll go for, but a change will happen in the next 12 months without doubt. They can’t keep this pretence up much longer, especially with fans back in the ground. I expect he’ll be under severe pressure as soon as September as I can’t see us winning any of the first three - Toney will ragdoll the former WWE superstar at the back for us, all over London.

The excitement over a new coach/manager won’t even be there, who can be arsed with the same rubbish from the owners and board. First window the new guy gets a £50m net spend and free reign to mess up in the league. Then he gets backed and gets sacked halfway through the season if the fans turn.

KSE are up there with the Venky’s as the biggest dossers in association soccer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What on earth is the obsession with Brendan Rodgers?

Man did 10 in a row with Celtic (or something) and winning the Scottish league is something huge...per those annoying Celtic fans on here, when Tierney couldn't wait to get the **** out of there.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I cant change my vote i put other!! Mancini for me got epl experience and has unfinshed business too, would be perfect imo

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

The man this club needs!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

mirrorstare

I know a certain Spaniard who won both too.

Not sure if you're expecting him to win the EL or what, for me if he can still have them on european football with Vardy declining his tenure is successful.

With Chelsea, Pool and both Manchester clubs investing top 4 would be overachieving for them.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom