• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
@Notorious Big would you take Tuchel?

Instead of Arteta,definitely yes.He can probably use better our offensive potential and think that he did fairly good job in Bundesliga.Dortmund was fine under him.Still,reckon that he's not manager for big things and in PSG he was too depended on front three,with no proper tactics in CL.

He's level under likes of Simeone,Allegri and maybe Poch.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
rafa-benitez-magic.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Going for Tuchel would be such an Arsenal type of move.

FFS don’t think I could stomach watching Tuchel manage here tbh. I can’t stand that fraud and not sure why he’s so hyped up.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Instead of Arteta,definitely yes.He can probably use better our offensive potential and think that he did fairly good job in Bundesliga.Dortmund was fine under him.Still,reckon that he's not manager for big things and in PSG he was too depended on front three,with no proper tactics in CL.

He's level under likes of Simeone,Allegri and maybe Poch.
The Arsenal job would end Simeone's life one way or the other. Either he'd have a stroke trying to get our pathetic players to display some fight or he'd murder the entire board and be locked up forever.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hasenhüttl is the man for the job. It’s clear he can work with the dross he’s been given, just have a look at the Southampton squad.

Bring in Campos or Ralf and restructure this whole club.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Going for Tuchel would be such an Arsenal type of move.

FFS don’t think I could stomach watching Tuchel manage here tbh. I can’t stand that fraud and not sure why he’s so hyped up.

Don't know how Leonardo and Edu get along... But I reckon if Edu calls Leonardo might edge him towards Allegri.

Specially beaucse of how it seems Leonardo wanted someone else + a Milan connection if they were ever at the club at the same time.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hasenhüttl is the man for the job. It’s clear he can work with the dross he’s been given, just have a look at the Southampton squad.

Bring in Campos or Ralf and restructure this whole club.

Not happening, Vinai and Edu lack the vision. Josh probably doesn't even know Ralf exists.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rafa would be a good choice (even for the short term) as not only is he a established name so the players would respect him, but he also has experience with keeping a team up and dealing with a terrible owner.

Feel anyone else we will get will be a complete unknown legend that will almost certainly fail (Henry, Vieira) or some absolute bum that has zero of the qualities we need (Tuchel, for example)

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom