• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

Tom Mix

Why that? Definitely didn't affect us in league it's the players didn't take thier chances against villa did the full damage
It did affect us. We were shot from playing Bayern when Villa beat us in the second half. Wouldn't have happened if the team had been fresh.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Tell me when Wengers Arsenal won at old Trafford in a title race.
☝️

Comedy Wow GIF by Bounce

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This has been at the back of my mind for a while. Been trying to ignore it. Ignorance is bliss, but ultimately, this is the truth.

Should just retire and go into acting, imo.

Crime shows always need extras who can play druggie rapists, and he looks the part perfectly 👍

SteveEvets

Wenger has 3 league titles and plenty of fa cups. He changed Arsenal reputation across the world as one of the faces of beautiful football. If you wanna diss wenger to big up Arteta he better win leagues. Until he does his fans can shove all their duel stats and corner setup where the sun don’t shine
If you can't refute my point, don't bother even responding, no need to be disingenuous. You said:
Sometimes in life when you win you actually lose. Sums up today for me. To see ETH bring in couple of kids and Arteta resort to 5 at the back defending 1 goal against United reserves. Nah this is not wengers Arsenal
Not Wenger's Arsenal except Wenger lost to a United team with kids at OT while going for the title. Doesn't take away from Wenger's greatness, it's just a thing that happened. You invoked Wenger in order to cheapen today's result and it was out of order.

El Realista

Horrible football today but a team can't play beautiful every match. The important thing is that is occasional and still get the points. That's what Real Madrid do for example.

But I don't have any faith in winning the league. We lost it against our ex manager with the worst display of the season due to our manager bottling for playing Havertz out of position again and starting GJ and Zinchenko.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Maybe when we literally won the league there lol :lol:
it was 100% fkin great & enabled us to win the league against/over Man U😍

However many people really need to understand how much the league has moved on massively since the oligarchs & nation states took control.

Sylvain Wiltord grabbing a late goal at O/T unfortunately would not be enough to win the league nowadays😔.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This utd side really worst I ever seen for long time unfortunately it can't get worse for them anymore

Would take some doing to be worse than this

Halcyon Daze

Partey is a busted flush. Needs to go. Arteta brings on Jorginho on like 88 minutes. HALF TIME FU*KING TIME MINIMUM. Infuriating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom